SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by isotel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 05, 2003, 10:03 PM
Joined Oct 2003
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
RC Car Blowout, Everything Must go.. Everything to Get you Racing!

I Raced for about 3 years and about 3 months after getting the XX4 my Local Track closed down and now I have no use for my car.. Please Always Support your local Track’s Before Ordering New parts from others.. You will Keep them in Business and keep having fun, The 10% you may save ordering it isn’t worth not having a track..
That Said, Lets move on to the good stuff..

I would like to Sell everything as a whole so Please Make Offers to me for every thing in the next 2 Days.. After that if I don’t have a good offer or cannot work out a deal I will start selling everything individually.. This is a great chance for someone to get into Racing and start with a Huge Parts and tools base..

Some of the big items
• XX4 Graphite Edition w/custom painted body, steering bearings, and motor heat sink
• Airtronics CS2P Controller W/90 Freq Crystals (FM)
• Airtronics 94156 Servo (for High Torq and Speed)
• Airtronics 92736 Receiver
• Tekin TSC G-12 Electronic Speed Controller
• Spare Tekin TSC 411 Speed controller, Still in bag from Recent rebuild from Tekin
• Novak Digipeak Charger w/fan
• Two Power Supplies Pyramid 12v and Powermaster XV 12v
• 6 Race Battery Packs..
• Extra Crystals AM 4, FM 78,66,72, and others (not labled)
• 2 Extreme Stock Motors
• 3 Paragon Pinion Racks, w/ Enough Pinions to fill 2 of them, many different sizes
• Extra metal Servo Gears
• 9 Practice Battery Packs
• Enough Parts to build a whole XX Buggy Car!
• 1 Peak EBX Modified Motor, 13 Double
• 9 Sets of Rear Tires + one New set, 3 sets of Front (for XX)
• 2 Soldering Irons
• 5 Stock Servos
• Many Spur Gears
• Oil for bushings and Bearings
• + a Whole lot of extra parts and Accessories!

This XX4 was Built by me and I took my time, I shimmed every A Arm as to reduce any movement in the arms. The Body was Custom Painted and cost me $100.. It looks good! This Car war raced for about 3 months at witch point the track closed and has sat ever since..

I built this Custom Shock tower brace to prevent it from Breaking (a lot of XX4’s at out track broke them) This car also has a Brake light which was wired into my old Speed control, but can be hooked up for this one if Desired.

Over 30 Pictures Located here
http://www.ritchweb.com/isotel/RC/

Please E-mail me with Offers for any or all of the Items listed and Pictured.. I will only answer Offers for the Whole Package in the first 2 days, After that I will respond to Individual offers in the order Received.. E-mail me at Trevor@ritchweb.com
Hurry this stuff won’t last long!!
isotel is offline Find More Posts by isotel
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread