HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by browncbr1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 06, 2012, 12:18 PM
Craig B
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Mar 2009
367 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Sold
Espada RL

Many of you have seen this ship in action if you have been to past BSOCO/AZ events. Her name is Betsy and she is a hard core bitch. lol.. just kidding... launches to the moon and can really boogie or turn on the wing tip.

ATX 761's all around in frames.
5cell elite1500 NiMah pack.
The updated large rudder makes all the difference. It was white, but I airbrushed it neon pink for visibility improvement only.
Comes with mueller bags.
I added the small switch jack, but can remove if you don't want it on there.
I'll leave the 790UL Rx in there if you want it, +$35
whisker holes already there.

Wings are undamaged and shiny, but typical small imperfections of a used ship. If you're anal, it could use new hinge tape at the root of left wing, but it's very functional as it is. Left stab has some small depressions as photographed.

The tow hook came out during a two man tow. It was repaired with carbon and has been flown and launched hard off of winches since. You would have to ask Bob if he did any two man tows after the repair or not, as I can't remember. There is also a tiny piece of carbon tow on the vertical along the LE at the stab. I assume there was a ding there. There is a small crease at the tip of the rudder from previous owner ground handling. Never-the-less, it's solid and will stick anywhere you want to put it.

Selling to fund another project.
SOLD
browncbr1 is offline Find More Posts by browncbr1
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by browncbr1; Jan 13, 2012 at 01:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2012, 01:23 PM
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Joined May 2003
1,306 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Now that is a very pink airplane.
rcsoar4fun is offline Find More Posts by rcsoar4fun
Old Jan 06, 2012, 03:13 PM
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Aug 2008
374 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsoar4fun View Post
Now that is a very pink airplane.
It may be pink but trust me that plane has a lot of testosterone... I saw that that plane ripping the skies like nothing else!!
Superb flier.

Marco
VirTus is offline Find More Posts by VirTus
Last edited by VirTus; Jan 06, 2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 12:51 PM
Craig B
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Mar 2009
367 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
sold
browncbr1 is offline Find More Posts by browncbr1
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Supercool V mount
Closed Thread