Yes.. tried it both ways..
BulletMaster is offline Find More Posts by BulletMaster
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2012, 01:18 PM
<Marty>
United States, KY, Springfield
Joined Jul 2011
2,065 Posts
does anybody have a link to the cx3x1000 pdf manual ? i can't find it anywhere and the link on ehirobos site is giving a 404 link not found error...

thanks a bunch..

no worries i found it:
http://www.ky-model.com/copterx/cx-3x1000_manual.pdf
magic_marty is online now Find More Posts by magic_marty
Last edited by magic_marty; Jul 12, 2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: info added..
Old Jul 12, 2012, 01:23 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Jun 2009
3,383 Posts
Here
Wasp09 is online now Find More Posts by Wasp09
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:10 PM
<Marty>
Joined Jul 2011
2,065 Posts
found a great deal on the bluetooth module if anybody is still wanting to get one...

http://www.sunsky-online.com/product...ject.id=213423
Old Jul 13, 2012, 01:30 PM
Portugal, Lisboa, Lisboa
Joined Mar 2009
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_marty View Post
found a great deal on the bluetooth module if anybody is still wanting to get one...

http://www.sunsky-online.com/product...ject.id=213423
It doesn't include the bluetooth module but only the support board.
cruzado is offline Find More Posts by cruzado
Old Jul 13, 2012, 09:14 PM
kansas city
Joined Feb 2007
12,626 Posts
I have the bluetooth module. Someone need it. After getting the 10ft ussb extension I would rather us it instead. My desk is always to cluttered lol! and my bt tx is only good for two feet.
mhills51 is online now Find More Posts by mhills51
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 14, 2012, 12:41 AM
Texas NewB
United States, MD, Princess Anne
Joined Dec 2011
939 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhills51 View Post
I have the bluetooth module. Someone need it. After getting the 10ft ussb extension I would rather us it instead. My desk is always to cluttered lol! and my bt tx is only good for two feet.
lol i do
Black_heart is online now Find More Posts by Black_heart
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:00 AM
Never trust laughing dolphins
Joined Feb 2011
2,098 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhills51 View Post
Only 2 feet?! Too much interference?? It should do at least 10 feet or so.
PHMX is offline Find More Posts by PHMX
Old Jul 14, 2012, 02:02 PM
<Marty>
Joined Jul 2011
2,065 Posts
does it matter if the cx3x1000 is mounted upside down on the side ? i have it mounted on its side with the usb port facing down...the manual shows it on its side but with the port facing up...not down is it ok to mount it facing down?

thanks
Old Jul 14, 2012, 07:07 PM
<Marty>
Joined Jul 2011
2,065 Posts
is there any way to speed up how the servos go back to center when moved? when i tilt the heli the swash compinsates but the servos level the swash very slowly is this normal? or any way to speed them up? its worse then the walkera rx i was using before ..it has a balance delay pot to speed the centering up of the servos...
Old Jul 14, 2012, 07:25 PM
as much as I can
NZ
Joined Jan 2010
4,938 Posts
Quote:
is there any way to speed up how the servos go back to center when moved? when i tilt the heli the swash compinsates but the servos level the swash very slowly is this normal? or any way to speed them up? its worse then the walkera rx i was using before ..it has a balance delay pot to speed the centering up of the servos...
No this is quite normal, on the ground. In the air, when the heli is responding to the cyclic changes, it would be quite different. Just ignore it.
beenflying is offline Find More Posts by beenflying
Old Jul 14, 2012, 07:29 PM
as much as I can
NZ
Joined Jan 2010
4,938 Posts
Quote:
does it matter if the cx3x1000 is mounted upside down on the side ? i have it mounted on its side with the usb port facing down...the manual shows it on its side but with the port facing up...not down is it ok to mount it facing down?

thanks
No it doesn't matter. I fly a Hobbymate HB800 gyro like that. As long as you set the gyro directions, so the heli reacts correctly when tilted, you are good to go.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 07:31 PM
<Marty>
Joined Jul 2011
2,065 Posts
thanks...on another note is there any way to soften up the tail...it is super sensitive , if i touch the stick the tail moves blistering fast...could be cause its a 450 tail on a 300 size heli but it wasen't that touchy with the walkera rx before...its spot on solid but incredibly touchy..i tries +60 expo and it didn't make no difference..

not sure how the piro opt thing works eather...i tried what it said do but didn't see anything it was doing or the purpose for it...
Old Jul 14, 2012, 08:16 PM
as much as I can
NZ
Joined Jan 2010
4,938 Posts
On the main screen you have Tail Raw Rate L/R. Lower these or use dual rates in you Tx to reduce the piro speed and tail sensitivity. Also make sure you Tail RC Dead band is set to 30.

Piro optimize is very important and you should not fly until you are positive that you have it set correctly. When you enable piro optimize the swash plate will tilt. If the piro direction is set correctly the swash plate should stay tilted pointing to the same place in the room as you rotate the heli (like a compass needle would do, as you rotated the compass).
Old Jul 14, 2012, 08:20 PM
Everyone is an idiot (or I am)
United States, TX, Red Oak
Joined Jun 2012
417 Posts
Gentlemen, I'm going through this 500 with ZYX I just got and would appreciate a little advice and opinions.

On John's software in setup "monitor screen" tab all directions are correct even though it has been mentioned this is not necessary. What about adjusting the subtrims in the tx to get "0" as directed in the monitor screen instructions?

Many thanks,
Ken
Daddy. is online now Find More Posts by Daddy.