Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by wingspinner, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 04, 2012, 01:41 PM
United States
Joined Dec 2010
221 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Wanted
ArduPilot APM 2.0 - Sell me yours a make a few bucks!

The lead times on APM 2.0 are kind of crazy. Raising the price a bit so they can build more of them faster would be something most of us wouldn't mind.

Anyhow, it is what it is and these folks are building really amazing products and deserve kudos for that.

So, I really would like to get an APM2.0 a little earlier than March (I ordered in early December) so I'll pay something higher than the regular price. If you have one PM me and tell me what you want for it and if it's not TOO outrageous I'll buy it.

Thanks!!
wingspinner is offline Find More Posts by wingspinner
Last edited by wingspinner; Jan 04, 2012 at 01:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread