Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Dave O, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 04, 2012, 11:53 AM
United States, NJ, Evesham Township
Joined Oct 2011
201 Posts
Discussion
Take your Heli for a walk

Since purchasing my CB100 in December, I've tried to spend a pack or two each day practicing hovering. My practice area is about 6x6 so there not much more that can be done. This last week I added in some right and left side hovers. Last night I got up the nerve to take my heli for a walk.

My practice area is between the dining room table and the patio door. The walk included a trip through the kitchen, up the stairs, down the hall and into the bedroom. While the kitchen and bedroom are open, the stairs, hallway and door were nerve wracking. With several minutes left on the battery, we returned to the door as the buzzer started to sound.

In my mind this is not so much a statement to my piloting prowess, as it is to the stability of my little CB100 and the advantage of all that time I spent on the simulator while waiting for delivery.

For now it's back to hover practice. Before long I want to try nose in.
Dave O is offline Find More Posts by Dave O
to remove ads between posts