UPDATE! 2012 Torrey Pines Classic DATE CHANGE!
SAVE THE NEW DATE!
Due to a lack of wind last weekend, we have decided to move the race to this coming SUNDAY, APRIL 1st. Although it's early, the wind predictions look good.
Please post your intentions again and I will update this page
The time has come to make your plans for the annual “Torrey Pines Classic” F3F Race. This prestigious 2 day race is taking place on Saturday and Sunday March 24th and 25th at the world famous Torrey Pines Glider Port in La Jolla California.
Drawing pilots from around the country, the Torrey Pines Classic has become the premier “must attend” F3F event of the season. Flying in the unparalleled beauty that is unique to Torrey Pines, competitors will be challenged to step up their game while they compete with the best F3F pilots the US has to offer.
The entry fee is $50 and includes day use fees to the glider port and lunch on both days. Fees will be collected the day of the event at the Pilots safety meeting. As always, AMA memberships will need to be verified, along with liability waivers and a safety orientation going over the local Glider Port procedures.
The forecast models for this time of year look favorable with excellent racing conditions. Make your plans early to attend this memorable event.
Post your Name, Model & Frequency
Pilots List: 25 and counting!
1. Mark Canfield - FS3 / Aris - 2.4
2. Dave Cortina - Precision - 2.4
3. Mike Smith - Precision - 2.4
4. Brandon Monte - FS4 - 2.4
5. Scott Condon - Ceres - 2.4
6. Bruno Burgin - KSwiss shoe - 2.4
7. Bob Meitzner - Cyril - 2.4
8. Bill DelHagen - Cyril / Precison - ch 13
9. Dave Klein - FS4 - 2.4
10. Phil Davy - ???? - 2.4
11. Warren Day - Dominator - 2.4
12. Tom Copp - Skeeter - 2.4
13. Tim Gantz - Furio - 2.4
14. Marty Dine - Cyril - 2.4
15. Ray Pili - Nyx - ch 51
16. Robert Lopez - Ceres / Trinity - ch 30/32
17. Eddie Cabullo - Tool / Trinity - 2.4
18. Matt Blackman - Fosa / Cyril - 2.4
19. Mike Murphy - Target - 2.4
20. Dan Cummins - Trinity - 2.4
21. Tim Neja - Skizo / Ceres - ??
22. Sam Alas - Ceres - ch 41 / 2.4
23. James Muller - Tanga - ch 45
24. Kyler Paulson - FS3 - 2.4
25. Kyle Paulson - FS4 - 2.4
26. Tim Traver - Vampire - 2.4
27. Rod Peterson - Karl - 2.4
28. Eric Larson - ??? - 2.4
Last edited by Mark Canfield; Mar 27, 2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Date Change
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Contest||Torrey Pines Classic - F3F Race||Mark Canfield||Slope||201||Apr 01, 2009 06:32 PM|
|Discussion||2008 Torrey Pines Classic F3F 3/29-3/30||djklein21||Multi Task F3X||82||Apr 04, 2008 11:45 PM|
|Discussion||2008 Torrey Pines Classic F3F 3/29-3/30||djklein21||Sailplane Events||5||Mar 30, 2008 08:51 PM|