Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bluzharp, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 03, 2012, 10:18 PM
setting CG with ceiling fan on
USA, CA, Bakersfield
Joined Apr 2010
509 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
Espada rl

Selling my Espada RL that I have enjoyed for a few months. It is well "experienced" with a number of minor repairs from previous ownership(s). It is not as pretty as a shiny new one, but sometimes the not so pretty ones turn out to be a lot of fun. Since I have owned it, I have repaired the wing wiring plugs and installed a new Elite 1500 mah battery. I will be keeping the Spektrum RX if you don't want it. I love how this plane flies but it is time for her to move on to new horizons.

Airtronics servos in the fuse, not sure about the wings. I think they are as well, but I don't know. Everything works just fine and it is a joy to fly.

Local pick up in Bakersfield. Packing and shipping is not out of the question, but it will be at the buyers expense. This is a big ship and accordingly, a mite cumbersome (my primary reason for letting her go).

Also the 80" Plane Quiver bag (fantastic bag!) can be added as I had purchased it new for this plane and will have no use for it when she's gone.

Prefence will be given to buyers who do not require shipping.
bluzharp is offline Find More Posts by bluzharp
Last edited by bluzharp; Jan 24, 2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: NLFS
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread