SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 06, 2012, 11:17 AM
n2kartracing
AL
Joined Mar 2009
199 Posts
Don't go full timed like everyone with brushless does in the rc world. It won't work with the way they layout the tracks. Set it somewhere at 5 or 6. Any higher will give the kart torque steer Larc.

N2
n2rckarting is offline Find More Posts by n2rckarting
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2012, 02:37 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
You left out the point about his cells will also get to hot if he does. You forgot to tell him the important stuff N2.

JB"
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Jan 06, 2012, 05:03 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
+1

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Jan 07, 2012, 07:43 PM
DoubleTrouble
Florida
Joined May 2009
379 Posts
If he has a card its real easy to use. Plug in play almost.

Double Trouble
DoubleTrouble is offline Find More Posts by DoubleTrouble
Old Jan 08, 2012, 06:41 PM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
Do you need the proper settings to start with Larc?

Just_Me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
Old Jan 08, 2012, 06:57 PM
United States, AL, Dothan
Joined Dec 2011
102 Posts
Robert set up the esc so I am guessing that it has a good baseline. However, what he runs may not work speciffically for me; so if you could PM what you use that would be a great help. Have not tried adjusting the esc with the program card yet; will try in the next couple of days.

WoodyT
larc is offline Find More Posts by larc
Old Jan 08, 2012, 07:23 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
I push the limits but then I drive by the seat of my pants to. Setting your esc is very easy and can be adjusted any given time. Wish more esc had these cards.

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Jan 09, 2012, 08:36 AM
Always were your sun glasses!
Joined Oct 2010
321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Warren View Post
I push the limits but then I drive by the seat of my pants to. Setting your esc is very easy and can be adjusted any given time. Wish more esc had these cards.

Toby
Speaking of zero usb and program cards. In my hands is my new esc with they're new Iphone app. No more Ipad and usb for me. I still use a wire and plug but nothing like before. You'll see it at the 2012 ROAR 1/10&1/12 Electric Carpet Nats March 16th-18th. I've been using it for the last three or four races. Works wonderfully I must add. Not sure if they'll end up releasing it but it sure is sweet!

Leadhauler
Leadhauler is offline Find More Posts by Leadhauler
Old Jan 09, 2012, 07:41 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
Florida
Joined Dec 2010
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadhauler View Post
Speaking of zero usb and program cards. In my hands is my new esc with they're new Iphone app. No more Ipad and usb for me. I still use a wire and plug but nothing like before. You'll see it at the 2012 ROAR 1/10&1/12 Electric Carpet Nats March 16th-18th. I've been using it for the last three or four races. Works wonderfully I must add. Not sure if they'll end up releasing it but it sure is sweet!

Leadhauler
The question I always ask my sponsors is "may I keep it?" Ask them before you get all wild up Lead
P.ODell is offline Find More Posts by P.ODell
Old Jan 09, 2012, 09:15 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadhauler View Post

Leadhauler
Who makes it?

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Jan 10, 2012, 10:39 AM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
ATTN Larc

I was in my local HS and ran across a wing mount like mine. I snagged one for you. Yesterday I dropped in the mail to Robert and Todd. Todd said he had your address and he'll forward it on to you. If you need help mounting it drop me a PM or post. Your holes on your old wing will not match. They can be covered up by a sticker or do as I did buy another wing with no holes? No need to pay me back. I'll let you buy me a soda or fries at a race.

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old Jan 11, 2012, 09:29 AM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeman View Post
I was in my local HS and ran across a wing mount like mine. I snagged one for you. Yesterday I dropped in the mail to Robert and Todd. Todd said he had your address and he'll forward it on to you. If you need help mounting it drop me a PM or post. Your holes on your old wing will not match. They can be covered up by a sticker or do as I did buy another wing with no holes? No need to pay me back. I'll let you buy me a soda or fries at a race.

Cakeman

I'm not much for advice but you know he could use a flat plastic bar the length of his existing holes then put the old wing mounts into the bar. He won't be needing the wing rods anyways. When he finishes the bar and wing then drill out the new hole pattern on the bar he made. Place the wing mounted on the bar on to the new wing mount. It would be the ticket I think without buying another wing. Sounds confusing but hopefullt he gets the idea.
NissanNSX is offline Find More Posts by NissanNSX
Old Jan 11, 2012, 01:23 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:

Cakeman
Cake I do hope you talked to Todd or Sandy prior to shipping the mounts. Todd came back for a day but back down in MS again. He and his girlfriend are prob sitting on the beach freezing ROLF.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Jan 11, 2012, 01:25 PM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
Robert you still on? I spoke to Todd. Hes ok with it all. Thanks and hope your move went well.

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old Jan 12, 2012, 12:39 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Robert you still on? I spoke to Todd. Hes ok with it all. Thanks and hope your move went well.

Cakeman

No worries with you shipping to us. I'm just gald you called before doing it. If you didn't I'd have a new wing mount to use or sell ROLF.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC