HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 29, 2001, 08:55 PM
ARE
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Joined Jul 2001
133 Posts
RCJOY with Multiplex Cockpit MM & Realflight G2

The cable that came with my Cockpit MM only works with "Cockpit Master" flight simulator. I kind of found it the hard way, a couple of days ago I bought Realflight G2 and found out that the computer interface cable that I got with the Multiplex doesn't work

I found a product called RCJOY (http://www.leweng.com/) that is supposed to make your xmtr work with realflight and FMS through USB. Anyone had any good or bad expereince using the Multiplex, RCJOY and Realflight ???

Thanks,

========
ARE
ARE is offline Find More Posts by ARE
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2001, 09:53 PM
CA and NH
Joined Oct 2001
449 Posts
You know, I was thinking of getting one of this baby too. Not too sure of how it runs though. What is your email?
xadmin is offline Find More Posts by xadmin
Old Nov 03, 2001, 04:13 PM
Strongsville, Ohio usa
Joined Oct 2001
5 Posts
Same problem

I picked up G2 last night. I even asked RF if the mpx would work but they gave me a vague generic answer.

Will a CM interface work with RF?

Will RF take the product back?
gary
nam65 is offline Find More Posts by nam65