HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by turbodriven, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 02, 2012, 12:10 PM
100mph club member
NW O-town
Joined Jun 2005
1,652 Posts
Trader Rating: 58
Sold
Multiplex BLIZZARD - rx ready - LPU Central FL

$200 LPU.

A few scratches on the belly but nothing horrible. Flies very well but I haven't had her up in ages. I'm trying to round up money for an FPV setup.

I think the motor is a Turnigy but I can't remember and I don't feel like pulling it out to see. She ran with over 300 watts on a good 2200mah 3cell. Very smooth and aggressive performance with that combo but can handle 4s for a crazy ride. ESC is 40amps and I've never had any issues with it. Not sure what the wing servos are but the tail servo is a BlueBird metal gear servo (silver). Just add a rx and a 2200mah 3cell battery and she's airborne for you. I've never experienced any high speed flutter of the wing tips on this. All supporting rods are in place and the tips are mono-coat covered to add strength.

LPU only unless you're willing foot the UPS bill to package it and send it (not cheap). Wing is about 5' long it's difficult to find a box for that.
turbodriven is offline Find More Posts by turbodriven
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2012, 11:51 AM
USA, FL, Poinciana
Joined Jul 2008
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
PM sent.
rewstad is offline Find More Posts by rewstad
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:05 AM
United States, CT, Fairfield
Joined Jan 2012
492 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold?

Still open? You should mark as 'sold' if not.
Zedtwitz is offline Find More Posts by Zedtwitz
Old Jan 17, 2012, 04:47 PM
100mph club member
NW O-town
Joined Jun 2005
1,652 Posts
Trader Rating: 58
It is still for sale.

I have yet to receive an acceptable offer. PM me if interested.
turbodriven is offline Find More Posts by turbodriven
Closed Thread