HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by killbucket, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 01, 2012, 01:27 PM
I'm FAMOUS
Joined Mar 2010
5,108 Posts
Discussion
S107G: Snow White

WOW! The latest colors for the S107G are beautiful. Look for this color- avoid getting a clone (for a while at least).

I'll have to film one of these flying, they are really smooth in operation.
killbucket is offline Find More Posts by killbucket
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 01, 2012, 09:49 PM
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Dec 2011
35 Posts
Do you have recommendation?

KB, between your excellent coverage on all of these helis, while I await a replacement rear motor set on my downed Syma S022 Big Chinook, I am inches away from investing in a new heli for my son and I. We really like what you're saying about the Helizone RC Thunderbird 4 CH Gyro Helicopter, and I think we'd enjoy what looks like great performance and durability (my son is almost 11 and needs a rugged bird). I know you also like your S107Gs, too.

Maybe it's a different class of heli, but between those two, can you make a recommendation for us? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Toltec21 in Austin, TX
Toltec21 is offline Find More Posts by Toltec21