|Dec 31, 2011, 11:15 AM|
Have not been flying much- except (it seems) to thin the herd. Have accomplished a couple of important home tasks. OVD on new boiler and a rigid 18v battery conversion (to 21v lipoly).
Looking for a 26cc/1.60 mild aerobatic airframe to put the e-flite 160-and have to finally send the castle 80HV esc recall(link coupon has expired.
Heli nearly done. Had to trim longer screws to mount servos and inrunner and modify tail mount.
|Feb 09, 2012, 02:05 PM|
1. Got a giant scale lanier stinger used airframe- now have to install a brushless outrunner, esc, lipoly,radio gear and nylon bolts. Will ask for help on forums. no response on giant scale-will ask for help elsewhere.
2. Need to add a geared inrunner, esc, smaller rudder and elevator servo and come up with a canopy to resurrect a majestic 100 with flaps (already). Ditto.
3. Have some surplus gear, kits, engines and motors to trade/sell (mostly trade): Balsa usa laker, leisure playboy, lanier double trouble, electrfy 3d riot, 40lt rite wing, nib saito 50 high lift cam, nib fox .46 abc, old airtroncs radio gear.
4. Have completed 450 exi pro belt- just need to get the servos going in the right direction and adjust the pitch angle and gyro. Hoping to find a local expert (don't know anyone at present).
5. Have four airframes requiring maiden flight or re-maiden after modification: wm parkflyer, 05 delta wing, kyosho flash, and sureflite spitfire.
6. Hope to modify old circus hobbies (jr?) module radio to 2.4.
6. Convert a peak astro charger (40v+) into charging source for A123 cells. Currently keeps shutting off- did work once. (adjustable current).
7. Fix or sell 29" long electric boat i built.
]8. Convert basement into proper work space (much organization/cleaning).
|Mar 14, 2012, 04:52 PM|
Hey Jim !!
Say it isn't so...... a heli ??? Now there's a man willing to try most anything that flies (or is that theoretically flies ). I understand you'll have more time available soon..... you'll need it with a heli .
Geeze..... the Kontronik gear box
You might try "la528it" for parts. I know he has had a few and also did
some maintenance work on them.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Resoldered Balance Tab, Still Won't Balance||Toysrme||Batteries and Chargers||9||Sep 30, 2011 05:31 AM|
|Question||How to balance LiPo batteries without a balance charger||NEW222||Batteries and Chargers||3||Apr 10, 2011 04:07 PM|
|Discussion||DN Balance charger for a non-balance lead battery?||Skarn||Batteries and Chargers||6||Dec 03, 2007 09:23 AM|
|Poll||To Balance or Not to Balance||Tsquare||Electric Plane Talk||20||Jan 24, 2006 11:02 PM|
|Rant||Wemotec MINI fan 480! to balance or not to balance??||littlepiston||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||9||Feb 27, 2004 02:53 PM|