HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 16, 2012, 04:03 AM
Me a long time ago
Flypoppa's Avatar
London N.E. UK
Joined Jan 2007
6,111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckace1 View Post
That would require him being able to read.

His plane did fly quite nicely though
So there is not much chance of him pressing the correct buttons on his TX?
I feel sure that he has a friend that could do it for him... Has he got a friend?
Flypoppa is offline Find More Posts by Flypoppa
RCG Plus Member
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2012, 09:37 AM
Card Carrying Old Fart
Rickochet's Avatar
Central Kentucky
Joined Oct 2006
3,610 Posts
Mark Jayne's Twin Fuse ES

A bud wants to build a twin fuselage ES and I remember one that Mark Jayne did but can't find it. If anyone can come up with a link or pic please post it. His website is no longer available.

Thanks,

Rick
Rickochet is online now Find More Posts by Rickochet
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:06 AM
Long time newbie
USA, TX, Katy
Joined Nov 2006
976 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickochet View Post
A bud wants to build a twin fuselage ES and I remember one that Mark Jayne did but can't find it. If anyone can come up with a link or pic please post it. His website is no longer available.

Thanks,

Rick
Starts around here...
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=8947
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...97#post8486993
heymak is offline Find More Posts by heymak
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:23 AM
Card Carrying Old Fart
Rickochet's Avatar
Central Kentucky
Joined Oct 2006
3,610 Posts
That's it. Thanks for the help.
Rickochet is online now Find More Posts by Rickochet
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 02:51 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2011
216 Posts
Finally solve the problem of pitching up , it flew nicely in 15km/h winds ,set the thrust angle nearly 0 deg, able to make the short video ,
thanks for all the help guys , might bother again when i go for EZII

EZ star (5 min 8 sec)
RC Novice is offline Find More Posts by RC Novice
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 04:53 PM
Who let the dogs out?
phil_g's Avatar
Pontefract, Yorkshire, UK
Joined Jul 2007
1,127 Posts
I thought you were going to catch it!
Phil
phil_g is offline Find More Posts by phil_g
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 05:01 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
Des Moines IA
Joined Dec 2005
4,840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flypoppa View Post
So there is not much chance of him pressing the correct buttons on his TX?
I feel sure that he has a friend that could do it for him... Has he got a friend?
What can I say he keeps beer in the fridge
eckace1 is online now Find More Posts by eckace1
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 05:04 PM
RC Geek
Scott_NJ's Avatar
United States, NJ, Stanhope
Joined Dec 2004
813 Posts
RC Novice, good to hear you got it figured out.

Eckace1, but what kind of beer is it? I sort of see Scott as a PBR kinda guy
Scott_NJ is offline Find More Posts by Scott_NJ
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 07:10 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
Des Moines IA
Joined Dec 2005
4,840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_NJ View Post
RC Novice, good to hear you got it figured out.

Eckace1, but what kind of beer is it? I sort of see Scott as a PBR kinda guy
He likes domestic beer none of that fancy PBR import stuff.
eckace1 is online now Find More Posts by eckace1
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 08:00 PM
Registered User
Eagle202's Avatar
United States, FL, Clearwater
Joined Aug 2011
1,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Novice View Post
Finally solve the problem of pitching up , it flew nicely in 15km/h winds ,set the thrust angle nearly 0 deg, able to make the short video ,
thanks for all the help guys , might bother again when i go for EZII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew5tFg4-6Z0
Very nice flight. It stayed real steady going into the wind and just hung there without nosing up. Great job.

What type camera were you using? It did pretty good in the low light.

Vince
Eagle202 is online now Find More Posts by Eagle202
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 08:36 PM
Gravity? No, the Earth sucks
scottdearinger's Avatar
United States, IA, Des Moines
Joined Apr 2011
1,214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flypoppa View Post
So there is not much chance of him pressing the correct buttons on his TX?
I feel sure that he has a friend that could do it for him... Has he got a friend?
hey- I resemble that remark-
and i read fiction and military history quite well

its the technical reading that is hard- especially when eckace1 and our buddy jim try and help me ....

And my current favorite beer is Sam Adams Lite- followed by corona lite- and occasionally when I want to get fatter- i go for a fat tire beer

and most of my friends are women....
scottdearinger is offline Find More Posts by scottdearinger
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 09:04 PM
Gravity? No, the Earth sucks
scottdearinger's Avatar
United States, IA, Des Moines
Joined Apr 2011
1,214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdearinger View Post
hey- I resemble that remark-
and i read fiction and military history quite well

its the technical reading that is hard- especially when eckace1 and our buddy jim try and help me ....

And my current favorite beer is Sam Adams Lite- followed by corona lite- and occasionally when I want to get fatter- i go for a fat tire beer

and most of my friends are women....
except for Eckace1- I am fairly confident he is a male- but I never checked-
I swear...
scottdearinger is offline Find More Posts by scottdearinger
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2012, 01:55 AM
Altivolus per Aquila
Soar Master's Avatar
United States, CT, Naugatuck
Joined Sep 2006
325 Posts
Nice video.
Soar Master is offline Find More Posts by Soar Master
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2012, 05:21 AM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2011
216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_g View Post
I thought you were going to catch it!
Phil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle202 View Post
Very nice flight. It stayed real steady going into the wind and just hung there without nosing up. Great job.

What type camera were you using? It did pretty good in the low light.

Vince
I wanted to ,but couldnt change my stance quickly enough ,the ground was very soft muddy and shoes were stuck

its a minicam bought in 30 euros from Aldi supermarket locally ,does a pretty good job
http://www.teknihall.be/index.php?id=1238
RC Novice is offline Find More Posts by RC Novice
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2012, 06:51 PM
Why so serious?
2500GENE's Avatar
United States, FL, Cape Coral
Joined Dec 2007
5,972 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2SO4 View Post
Why? It (unintentionally, I'm sure) supports manufacturers who steal a good design and produce inferior copies. The EasyStar has given so much to so many. 'Scuse me while I wipe away some moisture in the corner of my eye.
You never bought generic aspirin?
2500GENE is offline Find More Posts by 2500GENE
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale NIP proline tires with foams and ultra foams 48chebbie Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W) 0 Dec 09, 2011 04:47 PM
For Sale 1.9 Dark Soul wheels with Cobra tires and memory foams ATCH Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W) 0 Nov 14, 2011 06:14 PM
Discussion Different foams south.tx.dead.I Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 2 Sep 27, 2011 03:40 PM
Discussion Foams Guz Composites Fabrication 10 Apr 09, 2011 08:25 AM
Discussion Depron/Wall Foams highdesert Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 21 Mar 19, 2011 10:57 PM