255 Posts
For Sale -> http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...2#post23991082
leowie is offline Find More Posts by leowie
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:09 PM
Israel, Haifa
Joined Jul 2012
418 Posts
Mmmmm ..... http://www.aliexpress.com/store/611060 rabbit appears not sell, there is no news of LF, Ican not answer, I think is rabitt RIP
CapBlack is offline Find More Posts by CapBlack
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:29 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Aberdeen
Joined Mar 2010
803 Posts
I hope. Ican appears and they let us know what's happening,Marty
NEAGRON is offline Find More Posts by NEAGRON
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:29 PM
Serge Bezborodov
Ukraine
Joined Aug 2012
28 Posts
rip rabbit, i loved it.
sergebezborodov is offline Find More Posts by sergebezborodov
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:35 PM
Advanced Monkey
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,605 Posts
Are you ret@#ds or just don't bother reading other posts??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress View Post
LoveFlight have continued to improve the functions we have & there is no reason to think they wont continue to do so but all the moaning & bitching about wanting 'new firmware NOW', "where's our present" & "I'm selling my Rabbit cos they're not supporting it", etc is not going to help our cause & is not very likely to make Ican want to correspond with us!

The Rabbit is never going to do everything that Aduflyer & YS-X6 do because they are different beasts, if you want AP & Waypoints then you buy a different flight controller that has those functions.

Also bare in mind that we are unlikely to hear anything for a while as China will be basically closed down for the next month because of the New Year:

Happy Year of the Snake ICAN & LoveFlight, thank you for bringing us the Rabbit & for all your support over the last year.
nebstress is offline Find More Posts by nebstress
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:40 PM
Serge Bezborodov
Ukraine
Joined Aug 2012
28 Posts
nebstress are from love flight team?
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:43 PM
Advanced Monkey
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergebezborodov View Post
nebstress are from love flight team?
No.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:50 PM
Israel, Haifa
Joined Jul 2012
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress View Post
Are you ret@#ds or just don't bother reading other posts??
nebstress you seem not to understand, LF sold the business to the Indians, now they manufacture lingerie
CapBlack is offline Find More Posts by CapBlack
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:53 PM
Advanced Monkey
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapBlack View Post
nebstress you seem not to understand, LF sold the business to the Indians, now they manufacture lingerie
Very good, I definitely understand better than most of you
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:54 PM
Serge Bezborodov
Ukraine
Joined Aug 2012
28 Posts
so, we all loved rabbit and maybe will love. But it developers is such as ghosts.
They are appears and disappears from time to time. All what we know about rabbit is only current forum thread.
I wrote few times to ican and give proposal create web site for LF for free. But they gave me no answer.

I'm also developer, and have one idea: develop product is not too hard, really hard support it.

In this situation, i will be open source code and give it to community dev. With open source rabbit will be really fantastic controller.

i hope it will be
Old Feb 01, 2013, 02:09 PM
on the edge
United States, IL, Peoria
Joined Jul 2012
185 Posts
Maybe if they just gave away Rabbits for free it would make everyone happy but I highly doubt it. People would still complain even though they have released a lot of revisions. Just because they don't release one every single month doesn't mean they will never release another one.

Constantly complaining and bad mouthing them will not make them work faster.

If you just can't wait, go dump a few hundred or a thousand on a different FC and then you can complain about them.
franke is offline Find More Posts by franke
Old Feb 01, 2013, 02:28 PM
Advanced Monkey
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by franke View Post
Maybe if they just gave away Rabbits for free it would make everyone happy but I highly doubt it. People would still complain even though they have released a lot of revisions. Just because they don't release one every single month doesn't mean they will never release another one.

Constantly complaining and bad mouthing them will not make them work faster.

If you just can't wait, go dump a few hundred or a thousand on a different FC and then you can complain about them.

@ sergebezborodov,

I'm sorry but you obviously haven't done any research or reading even of this thread so don't know LoveFlight very well at all especially if you think you even have a chance at what you are proposing.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 05:40 PM
Canada, ON, Barrie
Joined Jan 2009
179 Posts
Omg, You guys are to much. I can see some of you are trying to bait the people that like the rabbit. I hope your having fun, and you know who you are. I will say that the Rabbit is the easiest to set up and the smoothest FC I have seen. Yes, all the toys that serious fliers never use, have glitches here and there, but good luck setting up some other FC that takes some knowledge. Next thing I guess you want is LF to come to your house and fly the thing for ya too. Updates, why, the thing flies great!!
tamron is offline Find More Posts by tamron
Old Feb 01, 2013, 07:04 PM
try to fly
Germany, MV, Rostock
Joined Dec 2011
49 Posts
Hey Guys
I think even in China, most shops are closed because the New Year celebrations but. 1 or 2 weeks, do not know exactly how long.
Krasi is offline Find More Posts by Krasi
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:02 PM
Joined May 2006
822 Posts
My Rabbits are still awesome

_oops duplicate post_
Kenpilot is offline Find More Posts by Kenpilot
Last edited by Kenpilot; Feb 01, 2013 at 09:13 PM.