HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 30, 2012, 01:40 AM
Registered User
JiGe's Avatar
France, Midi-Pyrénées, Mauvezin
Joined Sep 2004
132 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamradioflyer View Post
Report this AM : turned GPS sliders to 70% after numerous trials. PH is reasonable in moderate wind. HH varies more than I like but stays off the ground ! RTH seems ok but overshoots. At least it comes back home..
All the sliders at 70% ?
Strengh to position: 70%?
anti-wind srengh: 70%?
Dynadamp to position: 70%?

For me the Speed of go home does not work. The speed is always the same, too much speed !
JiGe is offline Find More Posts by JiGe
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 30, 2012, 02:05 AM
Registered User
Philippines, CALABARZON, Cavite City
Joined May 2012
51 Posts
FW 1.220 flight test "Philippines" all is working fine except the "low altitude PH" the TBE is getting bigger after a minute or so...

Rabbit FW 1.220 (4 min 27 sec)
rizalbautista is offline Find More Posts by rizalbautista
Last edited by rizalbautista; Sep 30, 2012 at 02:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 04:13 AM
Always learning..
Jumpy07's Avatar
United Kingdom
Joined Aug 2012
390 Posts
Dear LF team...

Would be good to have some sort of sensor check in the tool.. similar to the APM Planner.. so that we could check the axis sensors... I know we can check the baro and Ultrasonic and GPS.. .. but what about roll, pitch etc ?

Many Thanks
Jumpy07 is offline Find More Posts by Jumpy07
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 04:51 AM
Advanced Monkey
nebstress's Avatar
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizalbautista View Post
FW 1.220 flight test "Philippines" all is working fine except the "low altitude PH" the TBE is getting bigger after a minute or so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3nNsSVBf4
Nice video

With the "Toilet bowl Effect" check declination is correct, especially that its not been entered as + instead of - but its weird that it only happens at low altitude.

Return to Home looked great! you've given me a bit more confidence to test it properly myself.

Have you tried FailSafe?
nebstress is offline Find More Posts by nebstress
Last edited by nebstress; Sep 30, 2012 at 05:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 05:04 AM
Ungifted Prodigy
Multor's Avatar
Australia, QLD
Joined Jul 2012
288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpy07 View Post
Dear LF team...

Would be good to have some sort of sensor check in the tool.. similar to the APM Planner.. so that we could check the axis sensors... I know we can check the baro and Ultrasonic and GPS.. .. but what about roll, pitch etc ?

Many Thanks
Jacked Up PC tools for rabbit by KKUSA
Multor is offline Find More Posts by Multor
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 05:05 AM
Ungifted Prodigy
Multor's Avatar
Australia, QLD
Joined Jul 2012
288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizalbautista View Post
FW 1.220 flight test "Philippines" all is working fine except the "low altitude PH" the TBE is getting bigger after a minute or so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3nNsSVBf4
awesome video.
cant wait to go home and get some aerial videos from puerto gallera
Multor is offline Find More Posts by Multor
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 06:12 AM
Always learning..
Jumpy07's Avatar
United Kingdom
Joined Aug 2012
390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multor View Post
Jacked Up PC tools for rabbit by KKUSA
KKUSA has stopped developing the Jacked Up PC tool as far as I am aware.. also not sure if it works with latest firmware..

In any case would prefer this was available in the official tool..
Jumpy07 is offline Find More Posts by Jumpy07
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 06:19 AM
Ungifted Prodigy
Multor's Avatar
Australia, QLD
Joined Jul 2012
288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpy07 View Post
KKUSA has stopped developing the Jacked Up PC tool as far as I am aware.. also not sure if it works with latest firmware..

In any case would prefer this was available in the official tool..
yeah, didnt quite have an impact on me, as i never had a good luck from this software. always changed my esc setting, when i go from kkusas tool its different on the original,

sad this is the only way we can check the accs values.
Multor is offline Find More Posts by Multor
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 06:29 AM
Advanced Monkey
nebstress's Avatar
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multor View Post
yeah, didnt quite have an impact on me, as i never had a good luck from this software. always changed my esc setting, when i go from kkusas tool its different on the original,

sad this is the only way we can check the accs values.
I would advise not to use KKUSA's GUI, especially not to change any settings!

The Rabbit GUI's develop with each firmware so you must use the same GUI as the firmware version.
nebstress is offline Find More Posts by nebstress
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 06:34 AM
Ungifted Prodigy
Multor's Avatar
Australia, QLD
Joined Jul 2012
288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress View Post
I would advise not to use KKUSA's GUI, especially not to change any settings!

The Rabbit GUI's develop with each firmware so you must use the same GUI as the firmware version.
i meant to refer this to the past
Multor is offline Find More Posts by Multor
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 07:47 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2012
237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress View Post
Usually with a uBlox GPS the default Baud is 9600bps, the Rabbit automatically configures it on boot up, inc. 38400bps
But what is the refresh rate? 1 or 5 Hz?
vili is online now Find More Posts by vili
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 09:18 AM
Advanced Monkey
nebstress's Avatar
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vili View Post
But what is the refresh rate? 1 or 5 Hz?
I would imagine/hope it is 5Hz but you will have to ask LoveFlight for the answer to that.
nebstress is offline Find More Posts by nebstress
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 11:47 AM
Registered User
JiGe's Avatar
France, Midi-Pyrénées, Mauvezin
Joined Sep 2004
132 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizalbautista View Post
FW 1.220 flight test "Philippines" all is working fine except the "low altitude PH" the TBE is getting bigger after a minute or so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3nNsSVBf4
Nice video It seems PH & RH are OK. What are your GPS settings?
Thanks
JiGe is offline Find More Posts by JiGe
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 12:25 PM
Registered User
dc9guy's Avatar
United States, FL, Miami Beach
Joined Jun 2012
304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress View Post
I would advise not to use KKUSA's GUI, especially not to change any settings!

The Rabbit GUI's develop with each firmware so you must use the same GUI as the firmware version.

I agree.
dc9guy is online now Find More Posts by dc9guy
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 12:43 PM
It started with a red biplane
tony3di's Avatar
Joined Nov 2011
197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress View Post
Nice video

With the "Toilet bowl Effect" check declination is correct, especially that its not been entered as + instead of - but its weird that it only happens at low altitude.

Return to Home looked great! you've given me a bit more confidence to test it properly myself.

Have you tried FailSafe?
He did initiate FailSafe at 2:55min. At least it seems to be working.
I guess i will be ordering my GPS now. It's good enough for me.
tony3di is offline Find More Posts by tony3di
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller with 3D Acceleration Sensor For QuadCopter C team MOD Multirotor Electronics 5794 Feb 06, 2014 10:49 AM
Discussion New quadcopter frame only (compatible with KK/MK MultiCopter Controller ) udoor Multirotor Talk 23 Aug 07, 2011 12:05 PM
Sold FY90Q Flight Controller for Quadcopter - $70 shipped jpsabo Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 1 Jul 29, 2011 10:21 AM
For Sale Complete MultiWii Quadcopter Flight Controller Kit madushan2008 Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 7 Jul 26, 2011 08:58 AM
Discussion Multicopter Flight Controller Comparison Chart mbsteed Multirotor Talk 24 Jun 09, 2011 04:49 PM