HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by dccdmd, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 08:23 PM
dccdmd
USA, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2008
169 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Sold
REACTION Turbine Trainer with Jetcat P60 (2 hours on turbine) SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I've got a Reaction trainer up for grabs (this is the older wood version, NOT the new composite one). She's is in good RTF condition. It's been flown a few hundred times over the years, and has a new JetCat P60 with 2 hours on it - practically brand new. Metal gear servos all around are Hitec and 1 JR flap servo. Retracts and brakes are plumbed and work excellently. Also, it'll include the receiver shown in the photos and the lipo for the ECU. You'll just need a couple 2s lipos for the receiver and a GSU Terminal found on Jetcat.com for $199 (part A1027). Another nice detail is the quick connect on the wing so connecting the wing servos to the fuselage is just one connection, also shown in the photos.

She has the typical wear of a jet with this much use on the fuselage, but all the components are in excellent working condition. I'm not too familiar with all the components as it's the only turbine I own and never got into it as I've been flying larger composite edfs. I got it hoping to jump from my Falcon 120 to turine, but it's not gonna happen. I'm told she's worth at least $2500 without the receiver, but probably closer to $3000. If interested, please pm me and we can talk more specifics.

I can ship, however, you will pay the cost to build a crate and actual shipping. Greyhound probably not out of the question.

So, if you are looking to get into turbine jets and want to get in with a true and test trainer, and want to get started under $3000 here's your deal.
dccdmd is offline Find More Posts by dccdmd
Last edited by dccdmd; Jan 04, 2012 at 08:45 PM. Reason: adding photos
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2011, 03:38 PM
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Dec 2011
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hello
I am wanting to get in to trubine aircraft for some time now, I am interested.
od you have any pic's of the trainer?
aerocam87 is offline Find More Posts by aerocam87
Closed Thread