SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 29, 2011, 08:47 PM
United States, MS, Biloxi
Joined Aug 2010
3 Posts
Help!
Brand New HL M41A3 bulldog BROKEN

So...I recently purchased a brand new bulldog (upgraded tracks, gears, smoker, and sound) from raidentech.com. When it arrived it had NUMEROUS broken pieces along with mechanical malfunctions. The broken stuff didnt bother me bc i just glued them back on. However, the Airsoft gun does not work, it cycles but does not shoot. I've tried all sorts of options from things read on other posts and still a no go. Does ANYBODY know of any upgraded airsoft units or cool ideas for a strong shooting mechanism???????
crazychief429 is offline Find More Posts by crazychief429
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2011, 06:23 AM
Joined Dec 2011
13 Posts
Have you contacted them?
SteveDoric is offline Find More Posts by SteveDoric
Old Dec 30, 2011, 02:29 PM
United States, MS, Biloxi
Joined Aug 2010
3 Posts
I sure did and no reply. I explained all of the things wrong including the airsoft mech. It kinda makes me angry that i spent that much money and got a bad product and even worse service.
crazychief429 is offline Find More Posts by crazychief429
Old Dec 30, 2011, 02:54 PM
Joined Jun 2011
134 Posts
Next time try Matomart. I have received tanks that were broken or had missing parts and I never had any problems with getting a response from them or even receive new parts to fix what was broken. I ordered a KV-1 tank from them and one of the motor mounts were broken off. They sent me a new lower KV-1 hull. Now that is customer service.

www.matomart.com
BigJack82 is offline Find More Posts by BigJack82
Old Dec 30, 2011, 04:29 PM
United States
Joined Oct 2008
588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychief429 View Post
I sure did and no reply. I explained all of the things wrong including the airsoft mech. It kinda makes me angry that i spent that much money and got a bad product and even worse service.
I would just deal with someone here in the States. http://www.rctankwars.com/Products.asp

He will not send your product broken but will test it as well.

~ Jeff
Panther F is offline Find More Posts by Panther F
Old Dec 30, 2011, 06:29 PM
Joined Sep 2009
49 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther F View Post
I would just deal with someone here in the States. http://www.rctankwars.com/Products.asp
He will not send your product broken but will test it as well.
~ Jeff
I had a good experience with Phil at RCTankWars. He cheerfully answered all my questions and sent everything out in a timely manner. As stated, he even tested everything before sending it to me.
Splatt42 is offline Find More Posts by Splatt42
Old Dec 30, 2011, 11:59 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,862 Posts
if you hav a way to get legal advice with out costing you a leg or an arm you may to look into it. I know I would for sure . FOR that is not right at all. I would be very up set. I know there is a spring that is in the shooter . FOR I got one with that same problem. I took off the turret to see what was going on and found out the case got broken. I reglue it back in place along putting the spring back up whear it was suppose to be . THEN tryed it and it work. BUT you have to take it complatey a part . Just a sudjustion but from what your saying it sounds like the same thing. MInd was a Pershing tank . I have never played with an HL bull dog my pershing is an HL and she runs sweet no extras like smoke or sound . BUT it is a good tank and shoots good. that is when I remember to take out the stoper at the end of barrel ya I did that one time. live and learn;-)
Rustbucket is online now Find More Posts by Rustbucket