HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 03, 2003, 08:06 PM
Westborough, MA
Joined Apr 2003
280 Posts
CG question for E-Slayer owners

I just received a set of Slope-Slayer cores from Wing Warrior and am planning using them for an electric conversion that will closely resemble the E-Slayer. I was wondering if any E-Slayer owners out there could tell me...............

- How far back from the nose should CG be.

- How far back from the nose should the cut-out for the battery be.

- What the behavior of these cores would be with a Mag-Mayhem, a 7x4 and 8 high-output A-cells (CBP2100s). This set-up made a bargain-basement rocket out of my 400x which has slightly more wing area and a thicker root. I'm not sure if this 19oz power system would be manageable on the Slayer which seems to have a reputation for tip-stalls even with a 480.

Thanks much,

Goose
joeygoose is offline Find More Posts by joeygoose
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2003, 11:29 PM
Westborough, MA
Joined Apr 2003
280 Posts
Ok, found the CG on the website (6.5") but would still like to hear from anyone who has used a M-Mayhem with these cores. Thnx much.
joeygoose is offline Find More Posts by joeygoose