HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Terry, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 02:28 PM
Mascot
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Apr 1996
141 Posts
Discussion
Over 2,500 Maps Locations!

Since we introduced our Maps page new locations have been popping daily. The Maps page now has more than 2,500 RC related locations. Thanks to everyone that has submitted a location! If your RC field, car track, boating site or hobby shop isn't listed then be sure to get it on there.
Go to the Maps page
Terry is offline Find More Posts by Terry
Administrator
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2012, 01:07 AM
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Joined Jun 2002
179 Posts
The maps used on this site are almost totally useless, at least at my location. Too much "data" crammed into too small a space.

I would recommend the use of words, featuring a listing of states plus the use of Zip Codes to locate the various sites being searched for.

Virgil Kee
Virgil Kee is offline Find More Posts by Virgil Kee
Old Jan 06, 2012, 06:35 AM
Joined Dec 2011
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Kee View Post
The maps used on this site are almost totally useless, at least at my location. Too much "data" crammed into too small a space.

I would recommend the use of words, featuring a listing of states plus the use of Zip Codes to locate the various sites being searched for.

Virgil Kee
Easy to zoom to the street level. Marker can be placed right at the location spot. Thanks for this great service.
Desertsam is offline Find More Posts by Desertsam
Old Jan 06, 2012, 08:14 PM
Excellence thru mistakes
Sanibel Island. FL
Joined Sep 2002
372 Posts
This is great. You should contact AMA for them to notify the clubs. I travel often and look for fields both AMA and tolerant non-AMA locations. Some club fields are very unfriendly.

You should also ask the moderator of RCgroupsfor a permanent identifiable location. I did a search for maps and couldn't find it. But the term maps is probably used hundreds of times a day.

At least I know now to look for Terry's Blog.
Corky Boyd is offline Find More Posts by Corky Boyd
Old Jan 06, 2012, 08:28 PM
Taiwan, 北市
Joined Dec 2010
1,215 Posts
I just added some inputs to the map of northen Taiwan. Status: These datas are waiting for the approval of the Moderator.

Hope these would be useful for flyers who are interested.

Chen
twn Chen is offline Find More Posts by twn Chen