HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by 0leur, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 09:40 AM
Southwest VA, USA
Joined Apr 2008
187 Posts
Discussion
Great Planes Nieuport XI WWI Parkflyer

Happy Holidays everybody. I hope everyone's having fun this holiday season. It's been awhile since I updated my blog. I finally had the chance to do this today .

Here's one of the planes I been working on. She has not flown yet due to weather conditions here in VA. It's been cold and windy although sunny most of the time. I have seen videos of it and seem to be an easy park flyer. I just want to fly it in an almost perfect weather condition, i.e. not cold and not windy. Am I asking too much?

Presenting my Great Planes Nieuport XI WWI Parkflyer. She has the Rimfire 400 (28-30-950) brushless motor, a Castle Creations 36A ESC, Futaba S3114 micro servos, and will use a Venom 1300 11.1v lipo. It was fun assembling her. Yep...She's an ARF. Tower Hobbies has all the details here, http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXXSR8&P=7
0leur is offline Find More Posts by 0leur
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 28, 2011, 03:09 PM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
8,468 Posts
decent weather

Hey ! If you could get nice weather just by asking for it, show me how.In the meantime just look forward to New Year's day.1st day-1st flight .How cool is that? good luck.
epoxyearl is online now Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Water Sports
Old Dec 28, 2011, 09:27 PM
Southwest VA, USA
Joined Apr 2008
187 Posts
Thanks epoxyearl.
It looks like weather forecast is around the high 50s on that day.
Here's hoping for calm winds.
0leur is offline Find More Posts by 0leur
Closed Thread