HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 27, 2011, 07:59 PM
sailplane nut
Herminie, PA 15637
Joined Apr 2007
199 Posts
Discussion
Topsky Super Mini DLG with Ailerons

Helo out there from RCbobcat55@yahoo.com Has anyone built or flown one of the new Topsky Super Mini DLG gliders? I built one of the Topsky minis and it flew very well but the equipment area was a litle tight. It launched well and thermalled very well. I recently sold it to get some money for my new Mystress from Paul the builder and have since sold some other models to fund the new one. I tried the Mini Fireworks Q but it was too fragile-the pod kept breaking in front of the rear mounting bolt and I got tired of fixing it. It looks like the aileron version would be a blast to fly but I wondered if anyone out there has built and flown one before I invest in it. You can e-mail me with info at RCbobcat55@yahoo.com or just post it here and I will pass thru every couple of days. Thanks Much Bob M. PS if you are interested in an affordable mini DLG look up my blog on My new Dyne-O-Mite 2 in the hand launch section. Thanks and have a very Happy New Years.. Bob M.
rcbobcat55 is offline Find More Posts by rcbobcat55
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 27, 2011, 08:27 PM
Woodinville, WA
Joined Jul 2009
442 Posts
Mine, even though 1-2 ounces heavier than it should be, flies and thermals very well. It is extremely maneuverable and is a joy to fly. I highly recommend it!

Joseph
JoeCube is offline Find More Posts by JoeCube