Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio

Old Oct 03, 2003, 03:01 AM
WW3O@cs.com
n/a Posts
[RCSE] Good service from Horizon Hobbies.

Good morning all. I had an electric ship with an Electrofli speed control bought from Tower Hobbies that failed after several flights. It's the on-off switch variety that works great with electric sailplanes. I sent the unit back to Horizon Hobbies and received a new replacement in yesterdays mail. I'm very satisfied with both the product and the service and would recommend them to anyone wanting good equipment and a good price.
Tnx for the BW.

Pete Carr WW3O
State College, PA
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com. Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.
Old Jan 23, 2008, 11:01 PM
Sponsored by credit card
Webster, NY
Joined Sep 2005
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW3O@cs.com
Good morning all. I had an electric ship with an Electrofli speed control bought from Tower Hobbies that failed after several flights. It's the on-off switch variety that works great with electric sailplanes. I sent the unit back to Horizon Hobbies and received a new replacement in yesterdays mail. I'm very satisfied with both the product and the service and would recommend them to anyone wanting good equipment and a good price.
Tnx for the BW.

Pete Carr WW3O
State College, PA
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com. Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.
You are very confused or you are trying to give Horizon a free plug. Tower is owned by Great Planes which is horizon's biggest competitor. Tower does not sell Horizon Hobbies products.
Marmitas is offline Find More Posts by Marmitas