HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 24, 2011, 09:37 PM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Discussion
Sea Shepherd Drone

Alrighty then, let's see the Japanese murder ships and the slaughter ship try and hide out this year!
Quote:
Anti-whaling activists said they had intercepted the Japanese harpoon fleet far north of Antarctic waters Sunday with the help of a military-style drone.
Sea Shepherd Conservation Society spokesman Paul Watson said the unmanned long-range drone, launched from the anti-whaling ship the Steve Irwin, had located the Japanese fleet and relayed the coordinates back to the activists.
Watson said Sea Shepherd, a militant activist group which annually shadows and harasses the Japanese whalers, had caught up with the fleet at 37 degrees south, 1,000 miles (1,600 kilometres) above Antarctic waters.
No whales had been killed so far, he added.
http://news.yahoo.com/anti-whaling-a...011629623.html
Big Foot 48 is online now Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Old Dec 24, 2011, 10:43 PM
USA, PA, Westmoreland Co.
Joined Aug 2008
1,358 Posts
I don't see what good it will do until they put a homemade hellfire on the drone, or torpedo tubes or deck gun on the "steve irwin"
jonquinn is online now Find More Posts by jonquinn
Old Dec 24, 2011, 10:59 PM
Joined Dec 2002
1,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquinn View Post
I don't see what good it will do until they put a homemade hellfire on the drone, or torpedo tubes or deck gun on the "steve irwin"
..or one of these..

Deadliest weapons ever invented- Metal Storm (3 min 23 sec)
oldcoot88 is offline Find More Posts by oldcoot88
Old Dec 24, 2011, 10:59 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2011
6 Posts
Once they stop the whalers, they can move on to the cowers, piggers, and chickeners.
superstarr is offline Find More Posts by superstarr
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Dec 25, 2011, 02:58 AM
Scotland
Joined Sep 2009
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstarr View Post
Once they stop the whalers, they can move on to the cowers, piggers, and chickeners.
They will have to pull that bacon sandwich out of my cold, dead and greasy hands.
mortato is offline Find More Posts by mortato
Old Dec 25, 2011, 03:15 AM
Joined Aug 2005
2,726 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquinn View Post
You can bet that bunch of terrorists are testing the dropping of "payloads" from their drones.
DT56 is offline Find More Posts by DT56
Old Dec 25, 2011, 07:04 AM
Холодная война все еще здесь.
Joined Aug 2003
1,671 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortato View Post
They will have to pull that bacon sandwich out of my cold, dead and greasy hands.
I'll fight to the death chewing on those ribs... I won't make it easy. I also have a T-Shirt made of BACON. I.E. I have backup.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 25, 2011, 12:45 PM
Akron/Canton, Ohio, United States
Joined Apr 2004
80 Posts
Quote:
Once they figure out how to raise domestically produced whales, you might have a point.
Jon Shaw is offline Find More Posts by Jon Shaw
Old Dec 25, 2011, 04:33 PM
Expo is built into my thumbs
USA, ID, Niter
Joined Jul 2008
4,507 Posts
I see no reason for Japan to hunt whales it really serves no good purpose. That said the Steve Irwin should be treated as the terrorist ship that they are and sunk on sight.
Hance is online now Find More Posts by Hance
Old Dec 25, 2011, 06:43 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hance View Post
I see no reason for Japan to hunt whales it really serves no good purpose. That said the Steve Irwin should be treated as the terrorist ship that they are and sunk on sight.
There is one reason, whale bacon.
Pig bacon is good but whale bacon takes bacon to a whole new level. It almost makes me want to run out and harpoon one myself just thinking about it. *drool*
Real Ira is offline Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Dec 25, 2011, 10:18 PM
I need more room!
Cape Cod MA
Joined Nov 2005
334 Posts
Saw the Steve Irwin and met some of their crew a few years ago in Hobart Tazmainia. I think their tactics are too pirate like. They rammed one of the Japanese ships. I few years earlier, Green Peace shadowed and filmed the Japanese whaling fleet. The Japanese government told the fleet not to hunt if they would end up on film. Green Peace only filmed, they never got too close or endangered any ship at any time. They won that round with style.

JB
mrblucor is offline Find More Posts by mrblucor
Old Dec 25, 2011, 10:54 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2006
3,332 Posts
I think its sick how this country can be so against terrorism, yet support, film and show a group like this, and praise them for it..
paintz2007 is offline Find More Posts by paintz2007
Last edited by paintz2007; Dec 26, 2011 at 05:52 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Dec 25, 2011, 11:01 PM
Vertical Wake
visalia ca
Joined Dec 2002
735 Posts
These people are idiots ----if nothing else I'm disgusted with the poor seamanship.
splatman is offline Find More Posts by splatman
Old Dec 25, 2011, 11:12 PM
Expo is built into my thumbs
USA, ID, Niter
Joined Jul 2008
4,507 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintz2007 View Post
I think its sick how this country can be so against terrorism, yet support, film and show a group like this, and praise them for it..
I agree completely.
Hance is online now Find More Posts by Hance
Old Dec 26, 2011, 12:45 AM
Intergalctic Coffee Enthusiast
United States, OK, Tulsa
Joined Jun 2011
1,419 Posts
Quote:
When people raise whales just for "research" on a massive scale such as the animals you mentioned, let me know.
MaddSkillz is offline Find More Posts by MaddSkillz