HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by curtusua, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 24, 2011, 12:59 PM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Dec 2002
157 Posts
Trader Rating: 50
For Sale
Supra Pro Competition-Brand New

Test flown only... 6 flights. Perfect condition. Selling to fund another project. Vladimir's Models' #1182.

This model was just built by one of our club's most experienced builders and is in perfect condition. This is the standard Supra Pro Competition which sells for $1475. I had to wait two and a half months to get the neon orange color. I hate to sell it but other interests have come along and I still have my AVA Pro to fly.

The model has all brand new, MKS servos. MKS 6125-mini servos in the wing (flaps and ailerons) and MKS6125-H servos for rudder and elevator. These servos have a machined aluminum case, are digital and have very smooth and precise movement. They are also very expensive. The model has a new Spektrum AR 7200 receiver and a SUSA 2500 NiMh Rx pack installed. Fully balanced and ready to fly... just bind your Tx, program your radio and fly.

Full details here if you aren't familiar with the model:

http://www.kennedycomposites.com/suprapro.htm

Price is $1800, which is a lot less than I have in the model (plus shipping).

Please email me at curtusua@comcast.net if interested. Please do not PM me as I do not check this site that often.

Thanks for looking...
curtusua is offline Find More Posts by curtusua
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 24, 2011, 04:35 PM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Dec 2002
157 Posts
Trader Rating: 50
Sold, pending arrival of funds...
curtusua is offline Find More Posts by curtusua
Old Mar 11, 2012, 07:04 PM
USA, CA, Moreno Valley