HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by habitforming, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 10:56 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
USA, KY, Hebron
Joined Dec 2005
2,730 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
For Sale
Trade some of my electric fleet for your Canon lens/equipment

This is cross posted in Non R/C Items as it touches both categories IMO. If that's a problem, let me know and I will remove one.

Looking for Canon lenses for a T2i - except 18-55, 55-250, 50mm 1.8, and 100mm 2.8 macro. Would also consider certain accessories such as battery grip, nice tripod, or ???

I have several rtf/rxr airplanes, many lipos, spectrum radio gear, chargers, etc etc to offer. Not much time for r/c these days and it's taking up too much space.

Trade for Canon DSLR compatible lenses/accessories or cash only. No r/c trades please. I greatly prefer someone local as shipping many of these would be difficult, expensive, and risky. I have just had a major issue with Greyhound and won't be using them anymore. I am willing to make a drive if the deal is worth my time. I live near Cincinnati, OH.

I have just recently lost $300+ in a trade gone wrong. As such, I will require you to ship first if we are unable to meet in person. I have a perfect trader rating on here, and am willing to provide ample contact info to help make you comfortable.

I can get pictures for any of these, just ask. (Many can be seen in my blog).

These are all complete & ready to fly, including batteries
E-Flite Mini Funtana X
3DHS 40" Edge
Hobby Lobby foamy F-16 (70mm edf)
ParkZone micro Sukhoi with 2s brushless conversion & fresh airframe
Kangke 25" P-51
Hobby Lobby Miss Stik Sr.
Sig/Kavan Blue Devil

some photos here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1133586

Also have HPI Savage nitro monster truck, HPI R40 nitro touring car, and Kyosho Mini Inferno 1/16th brushless buggy that I would consider trading
habitforming is offline Find More Posts by habitforming
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2011, 04:12 AM
United States, MN, St Paul
Joined Jan 2011
268 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
I'm unsure what lenses may or may not be compatible, but I have a Canon 80mm-300mm zoom lens that I got for my Rebel G SLR. I recall it cost me a pretty penny at the time. Used it for only a few rolls of film, primarily for school.

If you know whether or not it would work for you, let me know & also let me know the value you think it'd be worth to you so I can figure out what an appropriate trade might be. You have a few items I could be interested in.

Thanks!
-Jeff
midnightsabotage is offline Find More Posts by midnightsabotage
Old Dec 23, 2011, 11:05 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
USA, KY, Hebron
Joined Dec 2005
2,730 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightsabotage View Post
I'm unsure what lenses may or may not be compatible, but I have a Canon 80mm-300mm zoom lens that I got for my Rebel G SLR. I recall it cost me a pretty penny at the time. Used it for only a few rolls of film, primarily for school.

If you know whether or not it would work for you, let me know & also let me know the value you think it'd be worth to you so I can figure out what an appropriate trade might be. You have a few items I could be interested in.

Thanks!
-Jeff

I am unable to find any info on that lens, do you know about when you bought it, and could you double check the numbers on it? Should say something like "Canon EF 80-300 F/5.6-6.3" or something to that regard.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 08:49 PM
United States, IN, Milan
Joined Feb 2009
459 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
I would be interested in finding out what you would like for the funtana or the edge
JIMBOJONES is offline Find More Posts by JIMBOJONES
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:49 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
USA, KY, Hebron
Joined Dec 2005
2,730 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOJONES View Post
I would be interested in finding out what you would like for the funtana or the edge
I would let the Mini Funtana X go for $120

I want to hang on to the Edge for now, unless it's a trade I can't pass up
Old Dec 28, 2011, 09:45 AM
United States, IN, Milan
Joined Feb 2009
459 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
What battery are you using in the funtana?
JIMBOJONES is offline Find More Posts by JIMBOJONES
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 28, 2011, 11:58 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
USA, KY, Hebron
Joined Dec 2005
2,730 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOJONES View Post
What battery are you using in the funtana?
3s 2250 thunder powers is what I was using, but they have already been sold. I have some other 2100's I can include.
Old Jan 04, 2012, 06:37 AM
Joined Jan 2011
268 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitforming View Post
I am unable to find any info on that lens, do you know about when you bought it, and could you double check the numbers on it? Should say something like "Canon EF 80-300 F/5.6-6.3" or something to that regard.
I'll do my best to check it out soon. I think it's packed away safe somewhere in one of my closets.
-Jeff
Old Jan 16, 2012, 09:29 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
USA, KY, Hebron
Joined Dec 2005
2,730 Posts
Hi Jeff - any news?
Old Jan 19, 2012, 11:19 PM
Joined Jan 2011
268 Posts
Well that's what I get for not subscribing to this thread with the e-mail alerts. I'm sorry, I forgot to check back. Dug it out today for you and took a few pictures though. Again, not sure if it's compatible or not since your camera is a DSLR, and mine's not digital, but hopefully you can figure it out from the pictures. Also, it's 75mm-300mm, not 80mm-300mm.

I don't have any paperwork for it either, unfortunately. Maybe see if the contacts on my camera look the same as your camera? Or at the very least, you should be able to find a compatibility list between yours and the Canon EOS Rebel G?

Oh, and that's paint overspray on the camera body from when the camera was in an automotive paint booth - not dust or dirt. I was using the standard "stock" lens at the time however (and it was capped when spraying), so it's not on this 75mm-300mm lens anyway.

Lemme know what you think,
-Jeff
Old Jan 20, 2012, 12:31 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
USA, KY, Hebron
Joined Dec 2005
2,730 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but that's a common, entry level telephoto. Not something I'd be looking for.

Sorry you had to go through the trouble of digging it out.