HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:23 PM
Did you say up or down?
Canada, ON, Brampton
Joined Mar 2011
467 Posts
Question
Anyone Using HK OSD Combo System

Looking for someone who is using this HK OSD System http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._w_Remote.html

I am just looking for a photo of how it is set up and working with the wiring.

Cheers,

E.
RedRanger is offline Find More Posts by RedRanger
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 22, 2011, 01:36 PM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
15,410 Posts
What attracted you to this OSD ?
Did you noticed there is a link to real manufacturer and manual ?
Aren't you worried to buy a product without any user review from an unknown manufacturer and unknown support ?
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Dec 22, 2011, 08:11 PM
Did you say up or down?
Canada, ON, Brampton
Joined Mar 2011
467 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA View Post
What attracted you to this OSD ?I liked the price and its layout. I also recognized the Manufacterer
Did you noticed there is a link to real manufacturer and manual ?Yes I did, looking for a real photo just to settle my nerves on one question.
Aren't you worried to buy a product without any user review from an unknown manufacturer and unknown support ?
No, because this is a platform that will help me learn and grow in this hobby. Besides if it is still for sale then I can't be the only one owning this item. Have you seen it in use and know this to be an unknoiwn manufactutrer with unknown support?

Thank you for your input and help. Has any body a photo of this item properly wired? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._w_Remote.html

Regards,

E.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 03:00 AM
Did you say up or down?
Canada, ON, Brampton
Joined Mar 2011
467 Posts
Success!

I got it powered up and everything looks really good. Had to remove the Dean's connectors and resolder my HXT60's on. My VTx is powered by 12 volt as is my 1/3 camera so I could not use the board to power the camera. Made my parallel connections and for battery and video and plugged it in.

Image is bright and clear. Indoor test so do not know if I will have the GPS locking issue others have experienced. Temperature sensor works and is quick responding and accurate.

All in all happy so far. More playing with it tomorrow.

Regards,

E.
Old Dec 25, 2011, 12:38 AM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Jun 2010
10 Posts
@RedRanger
Congra..Bro
I had placed an order as soon as they came in stock. Unfortunately, Paypal had stuffed my payment (from an instance to an echeque). When the eCheque cleared....... so did the stock from HK.
Now, I've paid for a stock that has no ETA
Naden is offline Find More Posts by Naden