|Dec 21, 2011, 10:42 AM|
FPV plate Soft mounted - Luis & DiaLFonZo-Copter
Luis and I are working on a FPV plate.
Here is what it look so far.
We made it for our DiaLFonZo-Copter Trinity Quad V2.0 but can be adapted to many frame.
We want to know what people would like to have on it...
To make a better design for all.
So far this have:
- 3" from hole to hole mounting. (Working on Univeral Mouting Plate)
- Soft mount that support the plate.
- GoPro or similar, rubber band mounting (with hook on the back)
- Center battery slot for Hook&Loop
- Multiple back slot for TX or anything else
- Simple Pitch Stabilization with bearings
- Made out of 0.094" G10 material
Any idea will be considered..
|Dec 21, 2011, 03:24 PM|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter - Flight controller shield||Dialfonzo||Multirotor Talk||260||Jan 19, 2013 01:01 PM|
|Question top mounted edf or rear mounted inrunner||xrx1113||Flying Wings||12||Jan 22, 2012 03:26 AM|
|Mini-Review The Hyde “Not –So- Soft” Soft Mount for the NEU 1521||0gravity||Giant Electric Planes||2||Jul 27, 2011 01:57 PM|
|For Sale EyeTop Video Glasses FPV Head Mounted Display||Gundy||FPV/RPV - Equipment and Vehicles (FS/W)||0||May 02, 2011 12:35 PM|
|Discussion Battery Mounted Under Bottom Plate??||qb7||Mini Helis||13||Oct 29, 2006 01:48 PM|