|Dec 21, 2011, 10:42 AM|
FPV plate Soft mounted - Luis & DiaLFonZo-Copter
Luis and I are working on a FPV plate.
Here is what it look so far.
We made it for our DiaLFonZo-Copter Trinity Quad V2.0 but can be adapted to many frame.
We want to know what people would like to have on it...
To make a better design for all.
So far this have:
- 3" from hole to hole mounting. (Working on Univeral Mouting Plate)
- Soft mount that support the plate.
- GoPro or similar, rubber band mounting (with hook on the back)
- Center battery slot for Hook&Loop
- Multiple back slot for TX or anything else
- Simple Pitch Stabilization with bearings
- Made out of 0.094" G10 material
Any idea will be considered..
|Dec 21, 2011, 03:24 PM|
|Jan 05, 2012, 01:04 PM|
Man that looks cool. what are you using for the red parts? is that going to be silicone or rubber or something?
Any thoughts on leveling for roll instead of pitch?
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Product||DiaLFonZo-Copter - Flight controller shield||Dialfonzo||Multirotor Talk||263||Feb 10, 2014 01:38 PM|
|Question||top mounted edf or rear mounted inrunner||xrx1113||Flying Wings||12||Jan 22, 2012 03:26 AM|
|Mini-Review||The Hyde “Not –So- Soft” Soft Mount for the NEU 1521||0gravity||Giant Electric Planes||2||Jul 27, 2011 01:57 PM|
|For Sale||EyeTop Video Glasses FPV Head Mounted Display||Gundy||FPV Equipment (FS/W)||0||May 02, 2011 12:35 PM|
|Discussion||Battery Mounted Under Bottom Plate??||qb7||Mini Helis||13||Oct 29, 2006 01:48 PM|