HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 19, 2011, 05:08 PM
Joined Dec 2011
1 Posts
Help!
I lost my son's controller

My son has an Air Hog Resistor plane that I got him a couple of years ago, but I can't find the controller, I think I may have thrown it away Can anyone tell me where I can get a new one or if there is a compatible controller that would work?????? thanks I shouldn't ever clean the garage
jellyfshes is offline Find More Posts by jellyfshes
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2012, 10:24 PM
No plane is safe around ME!
United States, WA, Fairchild AFB
Joined Apr 2012
124 Posts
I believe the only controllers that work with those are the air hogs ones themselves...

very sorry but I don't think they make extras.
sirocelot is offline Find More Posts by sirocelot
Old May 29, 2012, 11:16 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,268 Posts
The bad news is that you'll have a very, very hard time getting your hands on a replacement.

The neutral news is that the plane's battery is most likely shot anyway if it's that old and it would likely fly terribly, if at all, which would be disappointing.

The good news is that this is a perfect excuse to get a new plane Have a look at some of the newer Air Hogs craft. Most of them are pretty solid. For something more substantial, head on up to the "Beginner Training Area" under Electric Aircraft and we'll have you fixed up good
C₄H₁₀ is online now Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Old May 30, 2012, 11:17 AM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined May 2012
22 Posts
Good luck to you!

Good luck to you! Friend!
longboss is offline Find More Posts by longboss