HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 02, 2013, 03:03 PM
No time to not fly.
USA
Joined Sep 2008
2,495 Posts
The system has speed-sensitive rates too. As far as controlling a ballast system with it, I do not believe that it will do that out of the box, but the firmware is upgradeable so it could certainly be added at any time.
Aerogance is offline Find More Posts by Aerogance
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2013, 03:24 PM
United States, NE, Hebron
Joined Nov 2008
969 Posts
i realy dont think you would have to have it control the ballast system just have that on another channel like a slider and i would think the gyros would adjust but what the hey if can be done then why not.

very kool indeed.

later andrew k
57sailplane is offline Find More Posts by 57sailplane
Old Jan 03, 2013, 11:22 AM
United States, CA, Hollister
Joined Jan 2006
47 Posts
HK has an affordable stabilizer that is completable with V-Tail and Delta . Could this be used in place of the dual Gyro?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...elta_AUX_.html
Soyrico is offline Find More Posts by Soyrico
Old Jan 31, 2013, 07:37 PM
no pain, no pain
Brazil, PR, Curitiba
Joined Dec 2006
171 Posts
dear Mr Alan, I tried to contact you by email without success.
this is the email I tried: acocconi@acpropulsion.com
could you please let me know another email ?
marcioh is offline Find More Posts by marcioh
Old Jan 31, 2013, 10:00 PM
Stay in it!!!!
Riverside, California, United States
Joined Aug 2004
5,036 Posts
Here cocconialan@gmail.com PH. 626-914-4415
joe manor is offline Find More Posts by joe manor
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:22 PM
no pain, no pain
Brazil, PR, Curitiba
Joined Dec 2006
171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe manor View Post
Here cocconialan@gmail.com PH. 626-914-4415
thanks Joe!
marcioh is offline Find More Posts by marcioh
Old Feb 03, 2013, 02:42 AM
No time to not fly.
USA
Joined Sep 2008
2,495 Posts
Latest info on Alan's system

Quoted from another thread:

Quote:
Info on my gyro system
I want to clarify some aspects of my gyro system:

1: It will work with any radio, but the telemetry features need the Hitec Aurora.

2: The data recording is done by the speaker box, which is plugged into the data port of the TX module, so there is no data recording with other radios.

3: The system does not auto zero on turn on, This avoids the flight hazard of an improper initialization. The setup for sub trims, gyro zeros etc is done with the PC link and supplied software.

4: It is the only system with speed sensitive gains, there are separate curves for pitch and roll. This allows the response to be optimized for any model over the whole speed range.

5: The control algorithm is designed so that the model's response to pilot inputs does not change as the gyro gain is increased, the only change is decreased sensitivity to turbulence. The model feels just as responsive at full gyro gain as with the system turned off.

6: The 750 us fast pulse format (used by helicopter tail servos and the new Hitec brushless servos) is supported, so one can use the faster response of these servos for enhanced performance.

For more info contact me at cocconialan@gmail.com or call me at (626) 914- 4415
Aerogance is offline Find More Posts by Aerogance