SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 25, 2012, 09:23 AM
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Jun 2012
32 Posts
Thanks Bruce. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family as well.

Tom
TRWolf is offline Find More Posts by TRWolf
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 01, 2013, 09:29 PM
Jack of all master of none
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,634 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

Bruce
splinterz25 is offline Find More Posts by splinterz25
Old Jan 05, 2013, 05:24 AM
Joined Jun 2007
487 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by splinterz25 View Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

Bruce
Thanks Bruce, right back at you! great flying weather here, lots of sunblock needed though!
rupert the bear is offline Find More Posts by rupert the bear
Old Jan 07, 2013, 08:53 PM
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupert the bear View Post
Thanks Bruce, right back at you! great flying weather here, lots of sunblock needed though!
Thank's rupert it's going to be quite awhile be for we'll need any sun block here in Maryland. Although it has warmed up this week and we may hit the 60's later this week, but that's an out standing joke here in Maryland if you don't like the weather wait a few days and it will change it probably will be snowing next week!
I'm back working on the 38 so it will be a bit until you'll see any progress here.

Bruce
Old Jan 11, 2013, 01:13 AM
Australia, ACT, Canberra
Joined Jun 2012
189 Posts
Bruce, as they say better late than never so I hope you had a great chrissie and New Year. I had a good one sailing down the Rhine then the Danube after going a amazing trip by a inter-connecting canal. The 25 m lifts via locks amazing. But the river was too high due to no snow but lots of rain!!!! so the ship finally could not get under a low bridge and we finished by bus.
Looked at this site and saw about the New Zealand Air Show so of to that next week. Anybody else going would be great to catch-up.
Been looking at the French build, it’s an electric build but basically it’s the same, good stuff. Will translate some of it as he has a good idea for the undercarriage. Not the rear wheel
On my build no action due to travel and have thrown away the current rear wheel and have another idea in the pipeline.
All best for the future and will post a few pics of the air show later and hopefully a new improved rear wheel assembly
Rod
Roddie is offline Find More Posts by Roddie
Old Jan 11, 2013, 12:29 PM
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,634 Posts
Roddie.. Have a great trip look forward to your post or anybodies post on this thread while I have shifted my attentions to the P-38.

Bruce
Old Jan 11, 2013, 03:46 PM
Australia, TAS, Hobart
Joined Dec 2010
48 Posts
G'day Bruce,

Loved the detail and work on those flap mechanisms and hinges. Well done

Ganno
Ganno is offline Find More Posts by Ganno
Old Jan 11, 2013, 05:44 PM
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganno View Post
G'day Bruce,

Loved the detail and work on those flap mechanisms and hinges. Well done

Ganno
Thanks Ganno.. You do some real fine work your self.

Bruce
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:31 PM
New Zealand, Manawatu-Wanganui, Palmerston North
Joined Mar 2012
51 Posts
Hey Roddie, I'll be there on sunday! Looking forward to it
grahamj4 is offline Find More Posts by grahamj4
Old Jan 17, 2013, 02:54 PM
Closed Account
Joined Jun 2003
142 Posts
Still undecided about the Airshow. Will probably be a last minuite decision based on finances and workload. Will give you a call if I make it up.
Toast is offline Find More Posts by Toast
Old Jan 21, 2013, 03:09 PM
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
Still undecided about the Airshow. Will probably be a last minuite decision based on finances and workload. Will give you a call if I make it up.
How was the air show guys? any photos to show us up here in the cold winter lands?

Bruce
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:12 AM
Australia, ACT, Canberra
Joined Jun 2012
189 Posts
Bruce i have just arrived home and read your post so I have several close ups of the Mosquito on the parts that I am currently working on. The wings, flaps, under carriage, tail wheel. I also have a small movie of the Mosquiito starting up which I will post later. If your interested there are a number of other planes from WW1 and WW2 plus later. Let me know and I will post some of those. Finally the is a Allison motor on a test bed (movie) which was used by the Americans for their version of the Mosquito (according the sheet given out) Just being run in after a rebuild,
Enjoy
Roddie is offline Find More Posts by Roddie
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:58 AM
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,634 Posts
Outstanding photos of the Mossie Roddie and yes I would love to see any of the photos of the war birds you took at the show, and I look forward to photos of your progress as well. I have been working on my P-38 M since the new year but I will get back to this build soon and these photos will be a great help thank you for taking the time to post them for us.

Bruce
Old Jan 25, 2013, 06:30 PM
Jersey, St Peter
Joined Feb 2012
113 Posts
Is it I need glasses or has this Mossie got a V10 in it?V12 Merlin has 6 exhausts per side per engine!WIERD!
motrio is offline Find More Posts by motrio
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:26 PM
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by motrio View Post
Is it I need glasses or has this Mossie got a V10 in it?V12 Merlin has 6 exhausts per side per engine!WIERD!
Not sure what's going on there....How is your build coming along haven't seen you post any progress in a long time.

Bruce