Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by northernlightsfl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 02:53 PM
Tok Alaska
Joined Aug 2005
147 Posts
Discussion
Just about all kits are gone now

I have been lucky enough in this horrid economy to sell off just about all of my kits.
The sales are prompted by medical expenses and once the rest are gone I will not be returning to the hobby.
Close to 60 years building and flying has been a great pass time and it is way to bad that this is going toward the ARF line of planes now.
The hobby is so outpriced that it is hard for people ow to enjoy what once was a family event.
All i can say is when you think you have a medical problem get it checked dont be a hard ass and think it will pass usually this is wrong.
I found out the hard way.
Happy Holidays to every one and PLEASE TEACH A KID TO FLY and BUILD.
What few kits are left at the end wil be given to the local boys and girls groups.
northernlightsfl is online now Find More Posts by northernlightsfl
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2013, 05:29 AM
United States, SC, Moore
Joined Dec 2012
31 Posts
Ahmen

Ahmen
mercabago55 is offline Find More Posts by mercabago55
Old May 20, 2014, 02:54 AM
United States, MD, Baltimore
Joined Jan 2011