HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by htmlhuh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 12:14 AM
Joined Nov 2011
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Kyosho graupner yz250 moto cross rider

Just curious to see what kind of interest this brings. I have a brand new in the box kyosho graupner moto cross rider that I would possibly sell or trade. The electric kit on eBay is 700 bucks or so and from what I understand the nitro kit is much more rare especially new in box. Nothing missing never been assembled. It is exactly how it came from kyosho. I can't say what I paid for it but I can say it was not cheap at all. What kind of offers are out there money wise and what kind of trades? Only interested in cash and rc motorcycle nitro or electric. Thanks and enjoy!

Ok pics added..enjoy
htmlhuh is offline Find More Posts by htmlhuh
Last edited by htmlhuh; Dec 17, 2011 at 12:54 AM. Reason: adding pics
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2011, 09:35 PM
DR RC#1
chatom alabama
Joined Dec 2010
210 Posts
Trader Rating: 89
thats an awesome bike i had one back in the day exact same one and it is something else
dr rc is offline Find More Posts by dr rc
Old Dec 17, 2011, 09:41 PM
Joined Nov 2011
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Thanks. I can't bring myself to drive it or even put it together. The more I read and research the more I'm leaning into keeping it. Maybe one day I'll acquire another to play with. Or maybe I'll put my machining skills to use and replicate this one to bash. That may not be such a bad idea. Hell if enough were interested i know a guy who could cnc some kits. Maybe frame and transmission minus motor and wheels or build the spoke style wheels as an option. Who knows. All depends on the cost of manufacturing and if there is enough interest. I'm not looking to turn a profit but ill give up some of my time to break even to have one to bash! Thanks for all the replies and remarks everyone
htmlhuh is offline Find More Posts by htmlhuh