|Dec 15, 2011, 10:00 PM|
Skywalker V5 from Bevrc
Hey Guys, I have a question or two....I am putting a Skywalker v5 together for simple FPV. My goal is to do fpv flying no more than 3k out in the country in east tennessee.
I currently have:
45 amp esc
980 kv motor
3s batteries , several in all different sizes
4 futaba s3004 servos (will these fit???)
separate system for video
5.8ghz 500mw tx rx from bevrc
12v camera (no pan or tilt yet)
futaba 6ex rx tx
1. do you think this is a descent way to start this set up?
2. will the servos listed fit the cuttouts or can they be managed for the space?
3. will i need to power my servos off of a different system? (saw that alishanmao guy do this on his fpv skywalker)
4. I am already planning a buy for better antennas and maybe even a 1.2 txrx for video, do you think I can make the 5.8 work for 3km and less as this is as far as I will ever try it.
5. should i inves in a rth system? if so, what is a good economical one?
5. any must haves that I am missing?? thanks again!
Thanks in advance guys.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Product||sirius fpv plane from Bevrc||bignose13||FPV Aircraft||522||Jul 17, 2014 03:14 PM|
|Discussion||New X8 from BEVRC||zkilzz||FPV Talk||4||Dec 13, 2011 05:56 PM|
|Sold||New SkyWalker Brushless Setup from BEVRC $32 Shipped||cbcalhoun||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||6||Jan 23, 2011 03:25 PM|
|Discussion||Any body use the long range module from BEVRC?,||Talajouy||FPV Talk||3||Jan 08, 2011 08:33 AM|