SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Ben McCoy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 10:02 PM
Tn
Joined Aug 2003
230 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
For Sale
Paracord Bracelets and keychains

I make these in my off time from work. The bracelets are made when you order according to your wrist size. So please measure your wrist in inches and send me that along with what color combination you want. I can do them in a bunch of different color combinations. They are made with about 7 feet of genuine 550 paracord, and have 3/8" side snap buckles.

I can also make the keychains in several color combinations. The braided part is about 3 inches long. They come with a keyring. Please let me know what color you'd like.

Paracord is great to have for your survival gear. You can take these apart in an emergency and have 7 feet of paracord.

Pricing is $7.00 shipped for the bracelets or $6.00 shipped for the keychains.

$8.00 shipped for a single color monkey fist. Monkey fist is made with a 3/4" chrome steel ball inside of it.

Colors available are
Black
Red
Digital ACU Camo
Blue
Fluorescent Pink
Safety orange
Olive Drab Green
Coyote Brown
Flourescent yellow
Green
Baby blue
Grey

My paypal is spider94021@hotmail.com

Ben
Ben McCoy is online now Find More Posts by Ben McCoy
Last edited by Ben McCoy; Jan 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 15, 2011, 10:16 PM
United States, MO, Cape Girardeau
Joined May 2008
77 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
what colors are available? Interested in two bracelets
new1200 is offline Find More Posts by new1200
Old Dec 15, 2011, 10:32 PM
Damn....
Puerto Rico
Joined May 2008
643 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
Bear, let me know if you need more material. I used to do this myself too. I have lots and lots of cable left. colors range from rasta to glow in the dark. They are not paracord tho, it's some kind of plastic. I'm very sure they are still around in the house. I can probably fit them in a medium flat rate box for 11 and I'll send it your way since I have zero use for them.
Let me know by PM, if you want.

Very good work you do!
edu01jose is offline Find More Posts by edu01jose
Old Dec 15, 2011, 11:00 PM
Tn
Joined Aug 2003
230 Posts
Right now I have black, coyote brown, olive drab green, digital acu camo, red, blue, safety orange. I can get pretty much whatever color you want. If it's something that I don't have, I will get it as long as you go ahead and order the bracelets. Just be sure to let me know the sizes, and what color you want for the outside and which for the center. Thanks edu, but I'll pass man.

Ben
Old Dec 16, 2011, 05:20 AM
Aka: Tom Jenkins
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Aug 2008
4,508 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
http://www.instructables.com/id/Para...ey-Fist-guide/
how about one of these with a 1" steel bearing? I worked on tug boats 30yr ago and we used these to sling a guide rope to ships to pull the larger 3" rope up for towing.
ApexAero is online now Find More Posts by ApexAero
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:41 AM
Tn
Joined Aug 2003
230 Posts
Apex, I have made several of those with a 3/4" wooden ball. I was having problems finding a good source for the chrome steel. I have now found some. I can do 3/4" for $8.00 shipped or the 1" one for $10 shipped. The one inch balls are a bit more expensive than the 3/4". They would be a single color for now, and you would have to give me a couple of days so that I can get the balls to them with.

Ben
Old Dec 16, 2011, 01:36 PM
Joined May 2008
77 Posts
colors

Can you get pink, I have a daughter that loves pink, I would need one in pink and one in blue.

Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben McCoy View Post
Right now I have black, coyote brown, olive drab green, digital acu camo, red, blue, safety orange. I can get pretty much whatever color you want. If it's something that I don't have, I will get it as long as you go ahead and order the bracelets. Just be sure to let me know the sizes, and what color you want for the outside and which for the center. Thanks edu, but I'll pass man.

Ben
Old Dec 16, 2011, 02:23 PM
Tn
Joined Aug 2003
230 Posts
I can get pink today. Just let me know for sure asap and I can get them made tonight and in the mail tomorrow. Also, let me know sizes, and whether you want solid color bracelets or dual color.
Ben
Old Dec 16, 2011, 08:19 PM
Joined May 2008
77 Posts
Paypal sent

Paypal sent for two braclets, thanks.

Quote:
I can get pink today. Just let me know for sure asap and I can get them made tonight and in the mail tomorrow. Also, let me know sizes, and whether you want solid color bracelets or dual color.
Ben
Old Dec 18, 2011, 06:01 PM
Tn
Joined Aug 2003
230 Posts
Added 2 more pictures to the first post. I can also now do Monkey fists in a single color. They have a 3/4" chrome steel ball in them. $8 shipped in any of the colors I currently have. And remember, I can get pretty much whatever color you want!

Ben
Old Dec 18, 2011, 08:06 PM
Joined May 2008
77 Posts
Cool

Hey Ben,
Just saw the photos of the two you made for my girls and showed my wife she loves them. Thanks for getting the pink in.

Ken

Quote:
Added 2 more pictures to the first post. I can also now do Monkey fists in a single color. They have a 3/4" chrome steel ball in them. $8 shipped in any of the colors I currently have. And remember, I can get pretty much whatever color you want!

Ben
Old Dec 18, 2011, 09:05 PM
Tn
Joined Aug 2003
230 Posts
Hey, it was no problem. I'm glad she liked them, and I hope they enjoy them.

Ben
Old Dec 18, 2011, 11:17 PM
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Sep 2008
7,433 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
Payment sent with details in pp notes. 6.5" around, blue and black like your picture. Thanks!!
Kmart is online now Find More Posts by Kmart
Old Dec 19, 2011, 12:01 AM
Tn
Joined Aug 2003
230 Posts
Thanks Kmart. I will get it made and sent out in the morning.
Ben
Old Dec 19, 2011, 06:14 PM
Tn
Joined Aug 2003
230 Posts
Everybody's orders have been mailed out. Some should have received theirs today I believe. Please everyone let me know when you receive them. Thanks, Ben