Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 31, 2012, 11:08 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
I following rules and guide lines, I deleted my message. thank you
fishycomics is offline Find More Posts by fishycomics
Last edited by fishycomics; Jan 03, 2013 at 06:07 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2012, 11:13 PM
Joined Oct 2011
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtz View Post
This is my power pack, something like this.

enjoy,
Mtz
Dear Mtz,

Where to get a battery pack like the one you have got.

What is the output voltage of the USB frm this device and does it suits for the #16 camera
Ajithkumarc is offline Find More Posts by Ajithkumarc
Old Jan 01, 2013, 12:00 AM
The lunatic is on the grass
Joined Aug 2008
4,856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoprop View Post
I can't exactly follow you, but will check at the beginning of next year or, worst case next week. If a profile was saved with a previous firmware version I can imagine the parameters will be adapted to the current firmware version (or not ).
Could you PM me the Nr16Setup.cfg file, which also contains the profiles, and indicate the profile name(s) causing the possible problems?
Like I said, it will be a couple of days until I can check. I know a lot of people use the profiles, but a problem like you outline has never been reported. But who knows, no software is 100% bug free

What i'm trying to say is that i have a few profiles saved so making changes for different lighting can be easy to just plug camera in,pick a profile ect.

Well when i choose/open the profile i want..the photo frame size gets switched as well as the Time lapse photo setting.

I choose a profile and those settings get changed automatically.

But...if the settings are changed by sliding the adjustment slider arrow then those photo frame size and time lapse settings don't get changed automatically.
Now really

The camera (my use of it ) is not used to take still photos anyways so i guess it doesn't matter what the photo frame size is or what the time lapse settings are.

More info.
It's a v1 camera.
The profiles saved,some were created with different fw versions (maybe the last 3 or so) and this automatic changing when choosing a saved profile may have been happening previously and i never noticed.

Like i said,it's not a problem for how my camera is used but figured to bring it to your attention.
ridgewalker is offline Find More Posts by ridgewalker
Old Jan 01, 2013, 04:29 AM
Cumbria in the U.K
Joined Jan 2008
1,923 Posts
Post removed as the original problem seems to have vanished
sparklet is offline Find More Posts by sparklet
Last edited by sparklet; Jan 03, 2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Problem evaporated
Old Jan 01, 2013, 05:57 AM
United Kingdom, England, Kent
Joined Dec 2010
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklet View Post
Er, when did this thread become a repository for your holiday videos ?
Who gives a damn where you are or what you are doing.
The thread is about aerial photography using the No16 camera.
Which bit of "Aerial Photography" don't you understand ?
You finally manage to string words together that make sense - and that was progress - and then you dump your holiday videos all over the thread.
Your actions caused the thread to be locked before, it seems you don't learn easily.
Could not agree more.
Fishy, you have your own thread, can you try using it and leave this one for 808#16 info.
VideoKing is offline Find More Posts by VideoKing
Old Jan 01, 2013, 07:05 AM
So many planes, So little time
United States, OR, North Plains
Joined Jul 2010
228 Posts
AERIAL VIDEO.. f-18 90mm EDF

Onboard RC 90mm EDF Blue Angel Flight. (3 min 51 sec)

#16 mounted on wing tip W/180* flip So I could work the power button.
Xflyfun is offline Find More Posts by Xflyfun
Old Jan 01, 2013, 07:07 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash74 View Post
Looks like fun. Good video also. Everyone should donate a small clip from around the world and give it to an editing pro and label it 808 around the world!!
As you see Crash74. many do just that already. They buy a Keycam808. they place up a video, and they show their thanks.

I doubt anyone will ever do that crash74. You are asking what you cannot change in these guys to do, is look outside the box?

As the title says and how you take it: and people will not see the humor in it?

The Keycam 808 , no matter what you do to the firmware, you cannot get it to perfection, it is always going to be updated, with all these tweaks, and corrections.

And that is why you see a excellent video in hand, and showing you what a kc808 can do.

Glad you enjoyed the clip, of the Keycam 808 in action.. none will see it that way

Shot on location. Shot with an Keycam 808. Any questions on the actual set up of the cam, can be asked. Any comments, more than welcomed.
fishycomics is offline Find More Posts by fishycomics
Last edited by fishycomics; Jan 01, 2013 at 07:43 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 01, 2013, 08:51 AM
France, Aquitaine, Blaye
Joined Jan 2010
96 Posts
Spectrum of the sound 808#16

Hello
I inject a target sound 18db 16000Hz points are to the algorithm 24db spectrum
see the two are perfect
The 808 Super # 16

Test son 808#16 V1 (0 min 29 sec)

@+++
Rubis is offline Find More Posts by Rubis
Old Jan 01, 2013, 10:35 AM
Mtz
Romania, PH, Ploiesti
Joined Mar 2012
552 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajithkumarc View Post
Dear Mtz,

Where to get a battery pack like the one you have got.

What is the output voltage of the USB frm this device and does it suits for the #16 camera
As you can see in the link, is from ebay. Here is a searh. My advice is to buy with high amperage like the one from my previous link which is 2.5A. From the pictures (look here again) I saw the green PCB is 2.5A and the red ones are less.
Output voltage is 5V. Charging voltage for the power pack is also 5V.

Rechargeable batteries can be something like these.

enjoy,
Mtz
Mtz is offline Find More Posts by Mtz
Old Jan 01, 2013, 10:47 AM
United Kingdom, Aviemore
Joined Feb 2005
3,244 Posts
This was posted up over in the Polaris thread. Thought you guys might find it interesting how the #16 has been used in this fpv set up with an extended ribbon cable to the remotely mounted cmos. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...ostcount=19865
He also posted this video up a while before.

How to make your wife happy. FPV flying with music. (4 min 25 sec)
Aviefly is offline Find More Posts by Aviefly
Old Jan 01, 2013, 11:50 AM
Joined Jun 2012
134 Posts
Please help me. audio in my record is very bad.
No matter if it is ' low' 'medium ' or ' high ', I barely hear myself and all I hear is buzzing. That is with firmware 0.67 .
Now I installed 0.49 AVI and audio is much better , maybe even OK.
stevohaker is online now Find More Posts by stevohaker
Old Jan 01, 2013, 11:56 AM
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviefly View Post
This was posted up over in the Polaris thread. Thought you guys might find it interesting how the #16 has been used in this fpv set up with an extended ribbon cable to the remotely mounted cmos. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...ostcount=19865
He also posted this video up a while before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L31zBmU2uc&feature=youtu.be
Nice! Thanks for posting (I also have a Polaris I built from the plans in that thread... excellent flier and perfect set up for AV from a water plane with the tail mounted motor). I put a post in the Polaris thread to see if he would give more details here on the junction between the ribbon cable and extension, as well as the header strip on the extension cable for the camera plug. This has come up before, but this is a good example of how it can be done. I wonder what the limit on the extension length might be?
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Old Jan 01, 2013, 12:00 PM
Dance the skies...
Joined Dec 2003
17,198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevohaker View Post
Please help me. audio in my record is very bad.
No matter if it is ' low' 'medium ' or ' high ', I barely hear myself and all I hear is buzzing. That is with firmware 0.67 .
Now I installed 0.49 AVI and audio is much better , maybe even OK.
I don't have any sound problems with the released v0.67 MOV version. Did you try to reload that FW to see if it changes anything?
Old Jan 01, 2013, 01:05 PM
Dance the skies...
Joined Dec 2003
17,198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubis View Post
Hello
I inject a target sound 18db 16000Hz points are to the algorithm 24db spectrum
see the two are perfect
The 808 Super # 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDZnWC1CVtw

@+++
I don't quite understand what the picture is showing. Are the two traces showing the same sound source recorded by two cameras the same distance from the source but with two different volume settings? What I'm wanting to get is the sound level difference (in decibels) in the recorded native videos between the three volume settings, with all other factors being the same (source volume, distance from source, and camera orientation [pointing towards the source].
Old Jan 01, 2013, 03:00 PM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Nov 2010
280 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
Wishful thinking, but I don't think dust could work it's way thread the finely threaded lens into the module. Do you see any dust accumulations inside the camera case? There's much larger gaps between the lens ring and the case, as well as a small amount of airflow into case through the lens and microphone holes. There would be a lot of dust inside the case before any could conceivably get inside the CMOS module.

BUT, it wouldn't hurt anything to take a look if you can get the lens off... it's not working well as is, and you'd know what's involved if you need to re-focus a lens later.
I actually had cold, clear blue skies so I went for a bike ride with a Deal Extreme fisheye lens on and most of the white haze went away. Since the fisheye lens is so wide the SUN became the biggest problem. It ruined my video when riding East or North but the other directions the video came out quite nice. I looked back at my earlier footage and I can see a white haze in the images so I guess that is the way it came. I just noticed it now more pronounced. I ordered a new v2 with B lens and maybe I'll order just an A lens. It seems easy to change out from the video link last page.
fmimages is offline Find More Posts by fmimages