HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 29, 2012, 06:46 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
It is not 100% clear in Post Two, , if added maybe be more helpful, or in your own words..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
This new #16HD is a completely redesigned version Contact sellers for shipping info if not found in your region

eletoponline365 digitalele889 novotm (U.S. store)
oups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=22181707&postcount=6887"]A side-by-side visual comparison of these lenses can be seen in this post link.[/URL]<EDIT>[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VideoKing View Post
http://www.ebay.com/sch/eletoponline...&_trksid=p3686

All the cameras are here. its the 808#16 v1 or v2 with whatever lens you want.
If you don't see the combination you want, or spares you want, email the seller and they with give you a price directly.
fishycomics is offline Find More Posts by fishycomics
Last edited by fishycomics; Dec 29, 2012 at 08:21 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 29, 2012, 07:38 AM
Fidler & twidler
Cranfield U.K.
Joined Mar 2004
3,996 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
It is not 100% clear in Post Two, , if added maybe be more helpful, or in your own words..
FishyComics I think you should address Tom Frank directly using PM, instead of cluttering the already busy thread with your editorial comments.
Thanks
Mike (no relation to Ike).
empeabee is offline Find More Posts by empeabee
Last edited by empeabee; Dec 29, 2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Clarification i->o
Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:06 AM View Post
fishycomics
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:10 AM
CURIOSITY Has Landed!
Sydney, Australia
Joined Jul 2005
1,159 Posts
Here we go....
Fugitive_Bill is online now Find More Posts by Fugitive_Bill
Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:56 AM
USA, NY, Brooklyn
Joined Jan 2002
1,831 Posts
I'm loving the video out quality on my #16 V2-D. Its pretty darn awesome for such a light weight camera with dvr. I set it to PAL 4:3 for video out and its AWESOME! I would say it may be even better than the pz0420 in realness (no weirdness in the picture), but maybe a few lines of quality short.

The only thing I would like is to have a slightly narrower field of view. At 120 its a bit much. How could I convert it to somewhere around 90-100 degrees fov?
KillerCut is offline Find More Posts by KillerCut
Old Dec 29, 2012, 09:06 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
You may try cropping a percentage, before loss of quality is shown. that would be one of the ways, in editing. or purchasing from a seller in Post 2 for a lens B.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 09:15 AM
USA, NY, Brooklyn
Joined Jan 2002
1,831 Posts
I need the smaller FOV for live output for FPV. For some reason the #16 v2 on my 15" vizio shows the picture extremely well, better than it shows the picture from the pz0420. But my big 55" samsung 8000 series shows the pz0420 in AMAZING clarity, but i'm assuming the PAL signal i have set now on the #16 v2 isn't playing well with my big screen, its black and white... I like the video output on the #16 v2 a lot, If I cant get the picture to show up that well on my 15" vizio from the pz0420 (like it looks on my big screen) I may end up just using the live output from the #16 v2 instead...
Last edited by KillerCut; Dec 29, 2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 09:31 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
pc low budget cam, large tv. not a go fish.

4k tv and keycam going to make this bad boy just yuk

the Hd720P has its limits and 60 inch size is that.

yep zooming in vid on a large tv is not good. Lens a....

back in a few posts I meantiond the lenses
Old Dec 29, 2012, 09:49 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Aug 2010
71 Posts
Audio Volume Issues - Nr16Setup / Java

I haven't posted for a very long time and hope everyone has had an enjoyable break

I'd like to run something past #16 users re the 'Audio Volume' setting in the Recording options of the GUI used for changing the camera's parameters.
I've been using both the latest version of Iso's Nr16Setup (3.0.3) and Java 'Config Assist' platform, but have the same issue, to which I can't find a solution :

The adjustments Low, Medium and High seem to make no difference to the level of the recorded audio after the new options are written to flash memory.

Is this likely to be a fault with the camera / microphone or perhaps the software and have any other users noticed this? - Would like to hear from you, thank you!

All the best for 2013 - Richard
timetec is offline Find More Posts by timetec
Old Dec 29, 2012, 09:57 AM
United States, VA
Joined Dec 2006
1,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timetec View Post
I haven't posted for a very long time and hope everyone has had an enjoyable break

I'd like to run something past #16 users re the 'Audio Volume' setting in the Recording options of the GUI used for changing the camera's parameters.
I've been using both the latest version of Iso's Nr16Setup (3.0.3) and Java 'Config Assist' platform, but have the same issue, to which I can't find a solution :

The adjustments Low, Medium and High seem to make no difference to the level of the recorded audio after the new options are written to flash memory.

Is this likely to be a fault with the camera / microphone or perhaps the software and have any other users noticed this? - Would like to hear from you, thank you!

All the best for 2013 - Richard
Yes I noticed the same thing. Since the camera is new to me I thought maybe it's just something I don't understand which is why I never mentioned it. No matter the setting the recorded audio is the same loudness (well, except maybe for "off/none" which I haven't tried).

I would love to make it louder/more sensitive though because when I'm recording my micro aircraft they are so quiet that the video is basically silent unless I do post-process amplification.
LittleMo is offline Find More Posts by LittleMo
Old Dec 29, 2012, 10:15 AM
Just thumbing through...
United States, SC, Simpsonville
Joined Feb 2009
4,414 Posts
I have not tested the sound features, but if I did I would look at the audio track in a sound editor to see if the low levels were increased, or the high levels truncated
Otherwise it could be the video player equalizing the sound.
victapilot is online now Find More Posts by victapilot
Old Dec 29, 2012, 10:44 AM
occasionally things work
United Kingdom, England, Evesham
Joined Aug 2009
225 Posts
I apologise, I took the links in post 2 to be only one link to one store, I now realise all the stores are there, thanks for pointing out my stupid error... my bad
qacermacer is offline Find More Posts by qacermacer
Old Dec 29, 2012, 10:45 AM
USA, NY, Brooklyn
Joined Jan 2002
1,831 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
pc low budget cam, large tv. not a go fish.

4k tv and keycam going to make this bad boy just yuk

the Hd720P has its limits and 60 inch size is that.

yep zooming in vid on a large tv is not good. Lens a....

back in a few posts I meantiond the lenses
I have no clue what you are talking about.

How come the #16V1 has 90 degrees with the D lens, but the #16 V2 has 120 degrees? can I take the lens/camera sensor from the V1 and use it in the V2 perhaps and get 90 degrees with the #16V2 -which will have video output?
Old Dec 29, 2012, 11:13 AM
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by qacermacer View Post
OK, I did read post one, and the following posts but no where can I see it saying that there is no UK supplier, correct me if I'm wrong but all I see is one link to a US vendor, maybe a list of ALL the vendors would be better as it would avoid more questions like mine. Anyway, thanks, I guess i'll order one from a n international supplier.
A list of countries that have no direct #16 sales would be quite long and not very useful. I list ONLY those sellers the developer has confirmed to me are ones he considers as "verified", meaning they get the real #16 cameras from him (no fakes), and they provide the service and after-sale support he requires. You may very well find other re-sellers who may buy the cameras from one of the verified sellers, and re-sell them at higher cost to make it worth their time and trouble. But what happens after the sale if something is not right!? There will be no attempt here to list these re-sellers. At least you know what you can expect with the sellers I list here.
Tom Frank is online now Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Old Dec 29, 2012, 11:18 AM
Just thumbing through...
United States, SC, Simpsonville
Joined Feb 2009
4,414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCut View Post
I have no clue what you are talking about.

How come the #16V1 has 90 degrees with the D lens, but the #16 V2 has 120 degrees? can I take the lens/camera sensor from the V1 and use it in the V2 perhaps and get 90 degrees with the #16V2 -which will have video output?
The D lens is advertised as 120deg, but I believe that would be the uncropped circular image. The horizontal AOV rectangular image is about 90deg.
victapilot is online now Find More Posts by victapilot