SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 20, 2012, 02:50 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
del
fishycomics is offline Find More Posts by fishycomics
Last edited by fishycomics; Nov 27, 2012 at 03:46 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2012, 03:52 PM
Ireland, County Dublin, Dublin
Joined Mar 2012
65 Posts
Please leave Fishy alone..all of his videos are informative and just because a guy misses a letter here and there in his spelling doesn't mean that he is abusing the site. Please do not judge others...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia
clarebanner is offline Find More Posts by clarebanner
Old Nov 20, 2012, 04:43 PM
cellulose laminate reinforced
Joined Mar 2011
55 Posts
im going to unsubscribe from this thread

its been incredibly useful to help me buy and get working a great little keycam with great software

im leaving because of the constant attacks on fishycomics

his posts can be a little strange and i get a laugh sometimes,

but these posts dont take over the thread like the attack posts that follow

gentlemen (are you gentlemen?) why not just sigh and ignore fishy's posts if you dont like them

just stop posting about it

the thread has been rendered unreadable by the attack posts
i wont waste my time any longer
DoctorSpin is offline Find More Posts by DoctorSpin
Old Nov 20, 2012, 04:53 PM
Design > Build > Fly
Arizona, USA
Joined Feb 2005
3,907 Posts
Hang in there Fishy, I love my 808 #16 V2 camera too.
Qrome is offline Find More Posts by Qrome
Old Nov 20, 2012, 04:57 PM
Joined Nov 2012
4 Posts
Received my #16A-V2, #16B-V2, lenses' A, B, and D today. eletoponline365 was thoughtful enough to include a free #16 D lens case even though I didn't request it.

Seven working days delivery to Chicago from receipt of order.

Thank you eletoponline365!
Pitot tube is offline Find More Posts by Pitot tube
Old Nov 20, 2012, 05:05 PM
United States, CA, Oroville
Joined Sep 2007
81 Posts
As a new comer to this thread why don't the mods just go back a few pages and delete the "unuseful" attack threads.. I agree.. Don't engage.. Just ignore and move forward..
savage 40 is offline Find More Posts by savage 40
Old Nov 20, 2012, 05:32 PM
United States, AR
Joined Mar 2009
520 Posts
Talk about getting off topic........ What the heck were we talking about anyway?
Randbo39 is offline Find More Posts by Randbo39
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:39 PM
Noob with Issues
United States, AZ, Maricopa
Joined Jul 2011
1,097 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
"Please offer us a lesion to on a video." More of your jibberish! And you can cut your "pro" and "expert" references when someone tries to correct or paraphrase your nonsensical posts... that comes across as derogatory (I've never claimed to be either, nor has anyone else!).

So here's your "lesion" (I guess you meant "lesson"!). Slowing down the video frame rate makes the entire video motion less smooth and jerkier with more noticable small "steps" in the smooth motion, and even more jerky faster motion. And you know that since you reference a 60 fps frame rate is better for smoother motion! So how does slowing down a video make it more viewable when the intent is to have motion stabilization (less movement)! Of course it doesn't.

How about you post all your replies in your own thread you started, and anyone who wants to read them can go there for enlightenment! It's getting very, very irritating to many of us here!
I would like to be enlightened!! Can you please direct me to that thread? Or anyone else who may have that link!! Thx
crash74 is online now Find More Posts by crash74
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:56 PM
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,980 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash74 View Post
I would like to be enlightened!! Can you please direct me to that thread? Or anyone else who may have that link!! Thx
Here's one... and another. You can click the RCGroups link (above far left). then use the Search link (far right header), then the "advanced" link and enter the name of anyone who has an account here to find all threads they started and all posts they've made. Enjoy all the discussion!
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Last edited by Tom Frank; Nov 20, 2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 07:51 PM
Asheville,NC
Joined Jun 2002
836 Posts
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by empeabee View Post
I agree with Tom and sparklet, and it is Toms thread, and he works hard to try and keep it on topic, understandable and moving.
More I cannot say.
Mike
+1 I second that as well
Tom Eutsler is offline Find More Posts by Tom Eutsler
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:57 PM
Chasin' that Neon Rainbow
Australia, QLD, Grantham
Joined Oct 2012
2,961 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitot tube View Post
Received my #16A-V2, #16B-V2, lenses' A, B, and D today. eletoponline365 was thoughtful enough to include a free #16 D lens case even though I didn't request it.

Seven working days delivery to Chicago from receipt of order.

Thank you eletoponline365!
Yeah well he can't know where Australia is because I paid for mine 3 weeks ago and no sign yet.
Grantham Kid is online now Find More Posts by Grantham Kid
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:35 PM
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Nov 2011
1,094 Posts
How do I tell if my #16 is a version 1 or 2?
TScott1118 is online now Find More Posts by TScott1118
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:40 PM
Dance the skies...
Joined Dec 2003
17,980 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TScott1118 View Post
How do I tell if my #16 is a version 1 or 2?
Open the case and look at the memory chip name. See pictures in the FAQs link in post #3.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:49 PM
Dance the skies...
Joined Dec 2003
17,980 Posts
Expiration Date is Here

After about a year of support and well over 1000 man-hours dedicated to this camera and maintaining this thread, I'm now being reprimanded by the forum moderator for trying to keep the thread meaningful. I don't want the information here to turn into a random blog, which most do when decorum is lost. So I am taking action to shut down the thread, and will no longer be participating here.

I will try to find another outlet for firmware downloads for this camera, and will get the word out via a post here when and if that can be arranged. In the meantime, I'm going on an extended "fishing" vacation.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:56 AM
jhi
Norway
Joined Jun 2009
175 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
After about a year of support and well over 1000 man-hours dedicated to this camera and maintaining this thread, I'm now being reprimanded by the forum moderator for trying to keep the thread meaningful. I don't want the information here to turn into a random blog, which most do when decorum is lost. So I am taking action to shut down the thread, and will no longer be participating here.

I will try to find another outlet for firmware downloads for this camera, and will get the word out via a post here when and if that can be arranged. In the meantime, I'm going on an extended "fishing" vacation.
I am very sorry to hear this - please reconsider!

/Jan
jhi is online now Find More Posts by jhi
Last edited by jhi; Nov 21, 2012 at 08:03 AM.