SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 27, 2012, 04:45 PM
Joined Feb 2012
38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
Did you try unplugging the battery from the camera, and waiting a minute or two before reconnecting it?
No, I will try it. Thank you for the hints.
Ultrazauberer is offline Find More Posts by Ultrazauberer
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 27, 2012, 05:45 PM
Southwest England
Joined Nov 2010
330 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
Common sense lens D and case lol
Not common sense to newbies to these cameras.
bobflyman is offline Find More Posts by bobflyman
Old Oct 27, 2012, 06:11 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobflyman View Post
Not common sense to newbies to these cameras.
How one goes about a mod, and I kept simple, enjoy

To much detail is total confusion.
fishycomics is offline Find More Posts by fishycomics
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 27, 2012, 07:21 PM
FPVing for fun...
Joined Jul 2003
557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggit View Post
yeah i have looked at both sellers e bay and they both state not available to the United Kingdom, and even when you go to the shipping list, the UK is missing, i have also bought off them in the past, but dont know when this no to UK happened have a look http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-DVR-808...4&cmd=ViewItem
carl

Ps, just sent a message to eletoponline365 to ask why they wont ship to UK
same here, I tried to buy another camera and Mandy said the post office is not allowing the shipping of batteries... seems that somebody is spreading rumors there...
rcall is offline Find More Posts by rcall
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:20 PM
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Hello
I have problems with the lens of my camera #16 V2. I wanted to buy the lens D or B to replace it. Do you know where I can find it?

thank you very much
spacex is offline Find More Posts by spacex
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:27 PM
Noob with Issues
United States, AZ, Maricopa
Joined Jul 2011
1,004 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcall View Post
same here, I tried to buy another camera and Mandy said the post office is not allowing the shipping of batteries... seems that somebody is spreading rumors there...
yet another reason to live in the USA
crash74 is offline Find More Posts by crash74
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:43 PM
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacex View Post
Hello
I have problems with the lens of my camera #16 V2. I wanted to buy the lens D or B to replace it. Do you know where I can find it?

thank you very much
The answer is in the second of the first several posts which the title of this thread asks you to read before posting questions.
Tom Frank is online now Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:54 PM
Dance the skies...
Joined Dec 2003
17,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash74 View Post
yet another reason to live in the USA
Please... keep your posts on topic with the purpose of this thread. This kind of post adds no value and just adds clutter to an already voluminous thread.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:58 PM
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Yes I read these already : "Prices can vary slightly from one vendor to the other and depends on what is included in different accessory packages. User replaceable parts, i.e. battery and CMOS/lens module, are available from the camera vendors for about $4US and $9US delivered, respectively."

But ... I can not find the lens on Ebay.
They seem to be sold out because I can not find them on Ebay

if you have a link to a seller I would be grateful
Old Oct 27, 2012, 09:09 PM
Dance the skies...
Joined Dec 2003
17,561 Posts
Quote:
Yes I read these already : "Prices can vary slightly from one vendor to the other and depends on what is included in different accessory packages. User replaceable parts, i.e. battery and CMOS/lens module, are available from the camera vendors for about $4US and $9US delivered, respectively."

Those are the links to the verified sellers. I had thought (hoped) they would have listed the lens modules on their sites by now... I guess not. But use the email link on their site to ask to buy a lens module. They will respond quickly with information on how to buy it. I'm pretty sure they will accept paypal payments. I'll add a note to this effect in post #2 to avoid future confusion.

There is also a reseller in the U.S., one in Canada, and I think one in the U.K. now if you can order from them, though you will pay elevated prices. You can do a search of this thread to find them (try "reseller" as a key word to search on).
Old Oct 27, 2012, 09:10 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
Quote:

1 Since Tom Frank said read post 2 and..... about 25 pages back or so, is a USA seller. that has them up.

2. Since there are two people mentioned in post #2 that is where you will find that lens.

good luck in your search,
Old Oct 27, 2012, 09:12 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320980528019...1497.l2649Like said its out there good luck in your search

Quote:

Old Oct 27, 2012, 09:45 PM
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
I asked eletoponline365 by message, and he have lenses for sale but not on his shop.I asked a lens D, I hope he has in stock. thank you
Old Oct 28, 2012, 04:46 AM
Southwest England
Joined Nov 2010
330 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcall View Post
Eletoponline is not showing UK as a postage exclusion on my PC and it changed a couple of days back?
bobflyman is offline Find More Posts by bobflyman
Old Oct 28, 2012, 05:17 AM
India, Karnataka, Bengaluru
Joined May 2011
197 Posts
With latest firmware, saturation - high, color - warmer. My 2.4km fpv . Watch in HD
frsky 2.4k fpv hd video (9 min 39 sec)
foamybuilder is offline Find More Posts by foamybuilder