HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by poiyt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 02:44 PM
United States, GA, Newnan
Joined Aug 2010
1,106 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Sold
*LPU* She's Back!! DWFoamies 48" JUKA F/S (Atlanta S)

Yep!!! She's BAAAAACK!!!

Well, sadly my local buyer had an "acute financial hiccup" and was unable to complete the purchase. Oh well, these things happen. So she's back up. NOTE: I did actually go to the local UPS store (not a 3rd party joint) and you don't EVEN want to know how much shipping is!!!! To get a box to contain this ship, it would have to measure 55"L x 30"W x 18"H. Wanna know what the UPS dimensional weight is in a box that big!!! 183lbs!!!!! ARRRGGHHHH!!!! So shipping is WAY outta da question unless somebody really wants to shell out da dough!!!!

Ok, so starting over:

DWFoamies 48" JUKA F/S (Atlanta South), Bind-N-Fly: includes 2.4ghz Rx and one battery!!!

Selling my DWFoamies 48" Juka. I got the kit from DW at the end of August, and have maybe 15 packs through her. Really hate to part with this awesome 3D monster but gotta thin the fleet a tad. Now you who know DWFoamies will know Mike Morgan's stuff is top-notch. I've learned more 3D on this Juka than all other models I've had combined!! She's just an awesome 3D machine, as you can see from the throws. If you want a plane that'll build 3D down-low huckin' skillz fast, then this is your ship!

Best part is, with that big 48" wingspan, I was huckin this thing around in light/moderate breezes when my buddies were sitting in the pits b*tching cause they wouldn't fly!!! She won't handle gale-force winds but a little breeze doesn't bother her a bit....and even makes the harriers more fun! Also, the wings come off for easy transport. Great model, great company, and Mike Morgan (DW's owner) is the best in the biz...just ask anybody.

Included:

48" BAF Juka with landing gear (gear can easily be removed- snip the zip ties)
DW 'Dynamo' Motor, DP 2814-1000kv
APC 12x6 w/ spinner
40A Esc
4x Hitec HS-65HB's
AR6110 Rx (may be Spektrum oem or may be a clone; I can't tell em apart but either way works perfectly)
1x Value Hobby 3S/1800mah lipo with EC3 connector (recommended batts are 1800-2200mah)

You get ALL THIS for only $150 BNF...add your Tx & fly!!!!
The plane can be see/bought at Allison Performance Hobbies, 12 Greenville St, Newnan Ga 30265 tel 770.254.9557 Store hours 10-6 M-F, 10-3 Sat

You guys out west & up north need to drive down here & get this one!!!
poiyt is offline Find More Posts by poiyt
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 15, 2011, 03:56 PM
Slave to the Bean
United States, NJ, Montclair
Joined Jan 2005
322 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
Great seller here, guys...wish I was closer, this would be mine...
snowcrash75 is offline Find More Posts by snowcrash75
Old Dec 15, 2011, 04:01 PM
Joined Aug 2010
1,106 Posts
Thx bro!!!! Drive on down, lol!a
Old Dec 15, 2011, 04:02 PM
Joined Aug 2010
1,106 Posts
Thx bro!!!! Drive on down, lol!
Old Dec 28, 2011, 03:23 PM
USA, FL, Clearwater
Joined Dec 2007
695 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
u still got this? still not willing to ship?
rhampton is offline Find More Posts by rhampton
Old Dec 28, 2011, 04:56 PM
Joined Aug 2010
1,106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhampton View Post
u still got this? still not willing to ship?
Yep, she's hanging from the ceiling of the lhs here...

Oh I'd be more than willing to ship...it's just I doubt anybody would fork over the dough.

According to UPS here, the dimensional weight of the box that would be needed is a staggering 183lbs!!!

So this means to Clearwater, I'm guessing around $125 or so in shipping...OUCH!!!

But thx anyway for the q

Jeff
Old Dec 30, 2011, 11:23 AM
USA, FL, Clearwater
Joined Dec 2007
695 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
hmmm, i see..ok that makes sense....well i hope it sells. that's one mean 3d machine.
i just got the 55" BAF GENX from same complany as yours. (DWFOAMIES).....i love there products..here's a photo of mine. They got the best quality foamies in the market now So yours wont last in that LHS....someone will buy that really soon.
rhampton is offline Find More Posts by rhampton
Old Dec 30, 2011, 01:28 PM
Joined Aug 2010
1,106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhampton View Post
hmmm, i see..ok that makes sense....well i hope it sells. that's one mean 3d machine.
i just got the 55" BAF GENX from same complany as yours. (DWFOAMIES).....i love there products..here's a photo of mine. They got the best quality foamies in the market now So yours wont last in that LHS....someone will buy that really soon.
Yep, and Mike Morgan is "DA MAN"!!

Nice pic, bro... wring her out!
Closed Thread