HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 14, 2011, 04:17 AM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Euroland
Joined Jan 2004
1,799 Posts
Discussion
Here we go again grunts leave Iraq go to Jordon to attack Syria

Here we go again grunts leave Iraq go to Jordon to attack Syria say FBI whistle blower
It seems that some section if not all sections of the USA army leaving Iraq are going to places that surround Syria so as to prepare for the invasion of Syria
Also it seems that USA media has been instructed to do a media blackout on this issue so your probably not going to get any details about this from so called free press of the USA or for that matter the castrated Euroland media outlets

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-nato-syria-edmonds-709/
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianTV
A former official from within the ranks of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is reporting that US and NATO forces have landed outside of Syria and are training militants to overthrow the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.
Like I said before Libya was attacked their would be USA boots on that ground and there was some mostly specail forces from the USA France UK and a few other countries .
The USA hardly ever admitted it and USA troops were used to guide bombs down on targets as they fought alongside Al-CIA-DA or (Al Qaeda ) to take down Gaddafi
Then the Al Qaeda flew their flag over Tripoli when that war was over
So whats the new game plan give Al Qaeda another country to run?
Is it such a good good idea is it to train the Syrian Al Qaeda using Libyan Al Qaueda forces and USA troops to train them to take over Syria
Who´s side are we in the free west are we on
Did we from the free west just decide to become mercenaries to Al Qaeda because maybe they put a nuke in our cities and are blackmailing us or did we employ the Al Qaeda to do our dirty work seeing as the CIA made the Al Qaeda in the first place

However this time Russia is there in Syria with 4 nuclear subs a full war fleet and thirty anti ship missiles (the USA navy in the region close to Syria would not be able to stop those missiles and would be toast ) and Russia has said they will go to a full WW3 nukes exchanging event if Syria or Iran is attacked
AS Russia has 10 times as many nukes as the USA its certain that the USA would be toast in that war and would lose.
Russia which has many underground bases might badly damaged survive the war

Ralf
treehog is offline Find More Posts by treehog
Last edited by treehog; Dec 14, 2011 at 04:47 AM.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 08:27 AM
did a reversed Immelman..once.
Novi, Michigan
Joined Nov 2002
2,249 Posts
scary..I suppose the invasion will be based upon human rights violations against Syrian protestors.

...but,would it tip the world into a larger conflict.?

*unknown*
SKYPILEIT is offline Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Old Dec 14, 2011, 09:15 AM
Arivaca,Arizona
Joined May 2008
7,715 Posts
Do we need a reason? Look at the bs that prompted them to be in Iraq in the first place.
Air Vaca is offline Find More Posts by Air Vaca
Old Dec 14, 2011, 09:20 AM
Made in the USA
Joined May 2010
417 Posts
I thought Mr. Obama was going to change all this? Can't he keep even one campaign promise that would help our nation?
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Dec 14, 2011, 09:23 AM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
I thought Mr. Obama was going to change all this? Can't he keep even one campaign promise that would help our nation?
The longer Obama is in office the more I have to think Vallerie Jarrett is pulling the strings and calling the shots. That woman is a demon from hell and that's putting it mildly. It will be interesting to find out in 20 years or so just what her impact on the Obammy presidency has been.
FL Knifemaker is offline Find More Posts by FL Knifemaker
Old Dec 14, 2011, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Knifemaker View Post
The longer Obama is in office the more I have to think Vallerie Jarrett is pulling the strings and calling the shots. That woman is a demon from hell and that's putting it mildly. It will be interesting to find out in 20 years or so just what her impact on the Obammy presidency has been.
Nobel Prize qualifications....Failed
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Old Dec 14, 2011, 09:42 AM
Arivaca,Arizona
Joined May 2008
7,715 Posts
I still don't understand how a Nobel Peace Prize can be awarded for starting wars. I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but this makes no sense to me, either.
Air Vaca is offline Find More Posts by Air Vaca
Old Dec 14, 2011, 09:57 AM
Intergalctic Coffee Enthusiast
United States, OK, Tulsa
Joined Jun 2011
1,419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Vaca View Post
Do we need a reason? Look at the bs that prompted them to be in Iraq in the first place.
LOL true true... Americans are easily tricked and when they find out later, they don't care.

But the BCS bowl game and who will be playing in it? That's a super-big deal.
MaddSkillz is offline Find More Posts by MaddSkillz
Old Dec 14, 2011, 10:43 AM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
1,959 Posts
Well he did say we would be out of Iraq.......just didn't state the rest of the story. Politician 101.
flyinwalenda is online now Find More Posts by flyinwalenda
Old Dec 14, 2011, 10:51 AM
SlowStick Test Pilot
Yumastan RCAPA.NET
Joined Feb 2003
5,860 Posts
That's cool... Just pin it on Bush
patrickegan is offline Find More Posts by patrickegan
Old Dec 14, 2011, 03:15 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Another conspiracy theory run amok. Don't believe the hype, there's no amount of censorship Fox News would accept. If they had a credible source, they would be blasting it from every AM radio station.

The silliest part of all is the notion that Russia would launch a nuke to protect Syria. Ludicrous. Do the organizations publishing such tripe have any journalistic integrity at all?
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1