HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 13, 2011, 06:26 PM
CRASH MONKEY
United States, UT, Leeds
Joined Oct 2011
646 Posts
Data
FMS/ Airfield models parts

All of us crash, and when we do we need parts. All who bought, or buy from nitroplanes.com know that it is almost impossible to get parts for their planes! here are a couple answers as to where we can get parts.

http://www.hobby-paradise.com/en/en/...sort=2a&page=1

http://snhobbies.com/
stoopidmonkey is offline Find More Posts by stoopidmonkey
Last edited by stoopidmonkey; Dec 13, 2011 at 06:35 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 18, 2011, 09:51 PM
CRASH MONKEY
United States, UT, Leeds
Joined Oct 2011
646 Posts
Dreams

I want to achieve something like this.....

Cessna 182RG Skylane undercarriage retraction sequence (1 min 29 sec)

With this......

http://www.hobby-paradise.com/popup_image.php?pID=261

Old Dec 20, 2011, 10:27 PM
Kamikaze Ace
USA, FL, Lakeland
Joined Jan 2010
2,348 Posts
Add www.pw-rc.com to your list of suppliers of parts, Phillip there gets 5 stars for his customer service.

And for the landing gear, not that hard. I did it years ago on a Dymond Double Blitz. Nose gear is straight forward install. The mains, you set to retract rearward, and you also have to angle them on two planes to get the geometry correct. They (retract body) have to sit at an angle instead of flat, and also angled to the rear.

You got it easy, you have electric retracts now. I did it with mechanical retracts.
Glacier Girl is online now Find More Posts by Glacier Girl
Old Dec 21, 2011, 12:07 AM
CRASH MONKEY
United States, UT, Leeds
Joined Oct 2011
646 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Girl View Post
Add www.pw-rc.com to your list of suppliers of parts, Phillip there gets 5 stars for his customer service.

And for the landing gear, not that hard. I did it years ago on a Dymond Double Blitz. Nose gear is straight forward install. The mains, you set to retract rearward, and you also have to angle them on two planes to get the geometry correct. They (retract body) have to sit at an angle instead of flat, and also angled to the rear.

You got it easy, you have electric retracts now. I did it with mechanical retracts.
thanks