HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Uavrotorking.com, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 12:48 PM
United States, CA, Fullerton
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
Discussion
UavRotorKing.com

Hi I am the owner of UavRotorKing.com I try my hardest to provided my customers fast and reliable service. from emails all the way to complete RTF systems. we offer droidworx, Photohigher, Dji wookong,avroto,apc props and we are always trying to get more product into our shop. we offer free shipping,shipping insurance, no tax,

UavRotorKing was born because customers are tired of the slow service from the slow companies out their saying they will promise fast reliable service. but do not respond to you for a few days. UavRotorKing serves our customers with fast and reliable respectable service "Customer is always right service".

We ship our products in the morning and the afternoon because we know our customers want it not today or tomorrow but, want it yesterday so until we invent our time machine that is the best service we can provided right now.

My personal username is quad master my email is glen@UavRotorKing.com
website is UavRotorKing.com check us out. phone number is 714 928 8513 we operate from two facilities in Anaheim,CA and the Fullerton/ Buena Park location. we are in the process in trying to find a bigger warehouse for indoor flight training and keep everything in one shop.
Uavrotorking.com is offline Find More Posts by Uavrotorking.com
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Uavrotorking.com; Feb 08, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 11, 2012, 12:43 AM
Joined Aug 2007
20 Posts
Are you opening a store up in Huntington Beach soon? Rather buy from you then wait for shipping on things. Also will you be carrying more reasonably priced products? Not all of us can afford Wookong haha
barrelheaven is online now Find More Posts by barrelheaven
Old Jan 12, 2012, 11:36 AM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelheaven View Post
Are you opening a store up in Huntington Beach soon? Rather buy from you then wait for shipping on things. Also will you be carrying more reasonably priced products? Not all of us can afford Wookong haha
I have a few other flight systems in stock but email me at glen@uavrotorking.com

I might have a used xaircraft and new xaircraft systems
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 12, 2012, 12:59 PM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
I think soon going to be selling the maytech 30-40 amp esc with 400 refresh rate.

I am offering a special deal on DJI wookong-M free shipping free tracking in usa only with your choice of 10 apc props for free total price is 1098. prop size from 11x10.47,12x3.8, 13x6.5 email me at glen@uavrotorking.com
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Uavrotorking.com; Feb 08, 2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old Feb 08, 2012, 07:39 PM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
UavRotorKing.com now stocks all droidworx frames including the cx4, sky Jib.
we also stock the avroto 2814-11s 770kv, Photo higher camera mounts av200 and av130,
apc props, Ready to fly Multi-rotors ,RTF quadrocopters, we are the one stop multirotor shop. all of our ready to fly are with Futaba 2.4 fasst systems

we are also receiving our esc which are the maytech 35 amp esc and the maytech 45 amp esc esc

thanks to all my customers. I really appreciate you shopping at my store.
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 17, 2012, 09:27 PM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
we have low inventory hurry up and get your motors and esc. thanks again for all my new customers we also have a facebook now check us out. come and get your avroto 2814,maytech esc, droidworx, photohigher, and ready to fly system today!
www.uavrotorking.com
http://www.facebook.com/UavRotorKing
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Uavrotorking.com; Feb 28, 2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 01:33 PM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
we now have all the parts you could possibly need we now carry spare droidworx parts

we carry Naza flame wheel now
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Uavrotorking.com; Feb 29, 2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old Apr 04, 2012, 04:21 PM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelheaven View Post
we currently working on finding cheaper solutions sorry for the delay though
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 04, 2012, 08:15 PM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
The countdown begins.......The All-New Photo Higher Skyline RSGS camera stabilization system is almost here! UAV ROTOR KING is proud to announce that we are now taking pre-orders on our first batch of 40. These will go quick so pre-order today! pre-order will make sure you guys have the unit before anyone else does. www.uavRotorKing.com
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 12, 2012, 05:17 AM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
Red Scarlet on the av200 photo higher skyline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp0cRefNr44&feature=plcp
Site Sponsor