SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 25, 2012, 07:08 AM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Dec 2011
1,783 Posts
Yup I moved from governor off to governor set to tx...
I seemed to have gotten ridden the sudden cut outs..
I resoldered the connectors to the motors and that seems to work better..
I cannot get rid of the wobble... In governor mode set to tx It has way more wobble than governor set to off..
Current throttle curve tested is a straight line curve 0 10 20 30 40
And 0 18 25 33 39

Pitch for both is 40 50 57 65 75

Are u saying in governor in tx set curve to : 35 35 35 35 35 for I'd 1
And 40 40 40 40 40 for I'd 2 for example?
ArchillesElbow is offline Find More Posts by ArchillesElbow
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2012, 07:09 AM
Joined Dec 2011
1,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Yes, they have ported to be able to use the USBASP programming stick used for Turnigy 9x for flashing the ESC.

See the OlliW's thread for info. I had already bought a SilLabs Toolstick before the port happened. So I don't have any direct experience.

I wish the OP would go back and edit the first post with the latest info and newbie friendly step by step instructions.
Nice... Now I can flash it for $5
Old Nov 25, 2012, 01:19 PM
Joined Dec 2011
1,783 Posts
So I tried a flat throttle curve of 30 for all 5 points.. And rebalanced the blades, but it's still wobbly..less so but still.. More importantly its still to powerful in fact so much so that twice now the screw has ripped out of the feathering shaft and the blades have gone flying, including washes and bearings... Don't have any spare washers left so I guess I have to order more parts before testing again
Old Dec 29, 2012, 01:43 PM
Joined Jun 2012
31 Posts
Hi
I intend to buy AEO Brushless Motor - Solo Pro 125 (13000KV)

But I have three questions

1. What kind of pinion to get?
2. Do I need another tail?
3. Will it work well with Li-po Battery 3.7v, 300 mAh 35C (Solo Pro 125)?

Thanks
Sus Scrofa is offline Find More Posts by Sus Scrofa
Old Jan 27, 2013, 02:38 PM
Joined Jan 2013
7 Posts
I recently got myself a SP125 too. Already spent half the price of it in spare parts. (tried to fly it like my coax, which did not work out too well). Anyway i have written down my experiences and buying cosiderations here. Maybe it will be useful to some of you.
paroj is offline Find More Posts by paroj
Old Feb 20, 2013, 06:39 AM
Joined Oct 2011
189 Posts
Hi I received my brushless motor and esc yesterday hooked it all ip wow it really screams! However I could not get it to wotk ptpperly I had a bad vibration issue that was screwing with the gyro or it could be over correcting as it has too much headspeed for gyro settings. Put the stock motor back in problems gone. A bit disappointed it didn't work out.
You would definitely need a stronger tail. 7mm motor wotks prrtty good or ag least extend yhe boom
achogg33 is offline Find More Posts by achogg33
Old May 27, 2013, 11:34 PM
United States, CA, Rancho Cucamonga
Joined Apr 2013
89 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTypeS View Post
Looks cool Chris. The I like the canopy. It has the look of the Logo heli It's cool how Solo Pro did some improvements to make this one better than the Genius CP. too bad it will only work with the J6 TX.
It works with any radio with "anylink like" thing for bind and fly versions. But unlike its rebranded version, helimax axe 100cp, the anylink only works with nine eagles heli.
Battlemachine3 is offline Find More Posts by Battlemachine3
Old May 28, 2013, 01:33 PM
Joined Jan 2013
253 Posts
does the solo pro 125 use digital servos?
samho2088 is offline Find More Posts by samho2088
Old May 28, 2013, 08:23 PM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,900 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlemachine3 View Post
It works with any radio with "anylink like" thing for bind and fly versions. But unlike its rebranded version, helimax axe 100cp, the anylink only works with nine eagles heli.
Don't you mean that the anylink only works with Helimax helicopters like the Axe 100CP?

We don't actually know whether the Hobbico AnyLink and the Nine Eagles helicopters are compatible yet. nobody has tried it. I know of two guys that have ordered the parts and will be trying it out soon....
RoboHeli is online now Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member
Old May 29, 2013, 06:39 PM
Sopwith Camel's Cousin
Between my tx and crashed aircraft
Joined Mar 2006
3,803 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboHeli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlemachine3 View Post
Don't you mean that the anylink only works with Helimax helicopters like the Axe 100CP?

We don't actually know whether the Hobbico AnyLink and the Nine Eagles helicopters are compatible yet. nobody has tried it. I know of two guys that have ordered the parts and will be trying it out soon....
I think I saw somewhere that both Nine Eagles and Hobbico/Helimax use the term "Anylink" for their module that plugs into other transmitters (not sure that the 2 types of "Anylink" are compatable with each other), which will make for added confusion.
flying-llama is offline Find More Posts by flying-llama
Old May 30, 2013, 08:58 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,688 Posts
I thought I saw that the Nine Eagles uses the term GeneralLink.

I do hope that the two are compatible. If it isn't, I bet someone can make it so if they wanted to.
Daryoon is offline Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old May 30, 2013, 09:43 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,327 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying-llama View Post
I think I saw somewhere that both Nine Eagles and Hobbico/Helimax use the term "Anylink" for their module that plugs into other transmitters (not sure that the 2 types of "Anylink" are compatable with each other), which will make for added confusion.
The AnyLink system was developed some time ago by Tactic, has its own protocol and does not cover Walkera. Whereas the Nine Eagles system covers Walkera and is probably based on the J6 protocol.
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Old May 30, 2013, 12:06 PM
AMA 1033652
United States, TX, Victoria
Joined Jul 2012
1,320 Posts
The AnyLink protocol is just that - a protocol. Firmware. 9Eagles TX is based on the nRF24L01, as is the Tactic AnyLink; the only difference is the firmware that they flash on the controlling processor.

The Axe 100CP MainBoard has Nine Eagles RX06201 Part # on it; I'm about 99% positive the only difference between the 125A and the Axe 100 CP is the firmware.

Even if you ARE able to get it to link, that doesn't mean you'll be able to fly it. Unless you're using open-source firmware like er9x; you may not be able to get around things like where is the Gyro Mix, what channel actually controls what, etc. I'm working with Victor at Deviation (mostly him, me just kibbutzing) on the eSky and AnyLink protocols.

mnem
RF Here! RF Here! Get 'em while they're hot!
mnemennth is online now Find More Posts by mnemennth
Old Jun 14, 2013, 07:17 PM
United States, CA, Rancho Cucamonga
Joined Apr 2013
89 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying-llama View Post
Their anylink is different protocol, but I saw a website that newer nine eagles helis will have SLT compabilities. I'm not sure though. But for now they wouldn't bind to each other.
Battlemachine3 is offline Find More Posts by Battlemachine3
Old Jun 16, 2013, 03:07 PM
United States, GA, Calhoun
Joined Apr 2012
112 Posts
Selling parts for solo pro 125.
Here is the link http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1909312
Jsejalisco is offline Find More Posts by Jsejalisco