HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bsbauman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 09:00 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,494 Posts
Discussion
She Flew

After over a year on the bench since I LVC'd into the trees, the Addiction X is back in the air and had its re-maiden tonight.

At about 2x the recommended weight, she still flies well. Poor night for a maiden, cold and windy; but I hope to get more pics and night footage soon.

The CG was still way off and tail heavy despite having added nearly 40g of nose weight Anyway, we will get that sorted out with a few more flights.

Here is something to chew on; I present "Burned Retina":
(photo by WebDr)
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Snuggles Speaks
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2011, 09:30 PM
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Aug 2011
552 Posts
Awesome!
seojeff is online now Find More Posts by seojeff