HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 11, 2011, 01:22 PM
Joined Dec 2011
33 Posts
Discussion
Opinion on MyRcMart

Hi All,

thinking of buying a helicopter from MyRcMart and several other bits & pieces including:

NE4260002 - Main Rotor Blades (Black)
NE411927001A - Battery Set (150mAh)
NE4210902 - Adaptor & Balance Charger
Nine Eagles Bravo SX 4 CH 2.4G RC RTF Mini Helicopter (Camouflage / NE-320A)

In comparison to other online radio controlled helicopter supermarkets, there prices are almost to good to be true, could you please tell me why this is the case? e.g the Nine Eagles Bravo SX helicopter on Helipal is AUD$93.39 where as on the MyRcMart website it is only AUD$54.13.

Has anyone bought from MyRcMart before, if so how was your shopping experience?

They say: "There is nothing wrong If you like to pay expensive from helipal. They are famous expensive. We are famous cheap"

Kind Regards,
StringBean
StringBean is offline Find More Posts by StringBean
Last edited by StringBean; Dec 11, 2011 at 01:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2011, 01:27 PM
Joined Aug 2010
346 Posts
I buy from them all the time, don't worry about it. Just order, they ship fast and have very good support.
bymannan is offline Find More Posts by bymannan
Old Dec 11, 2011, 01:50 PM
United States, CA, Rancho Cordova
Joined Jan 2011
3,817 Posts
Always compare total w/shipping
barnstorm100 is online now Find More Posts by barnstorm100
Old Dec 11, 2011, 01:57 PM
Joined Dec 2011
33 Posts
Yeah I have done that. Total cost was going to be $100.07 shipped to Australia.
Last edited by StringBean; Dec 11, 2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 03:38 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2007
1,103 Posts
I had a real crap experience with them and prefer to shop elsewhere. Ringo, who replied, is a tosser with a real bad attitude.

I merely asked for a tracking reference # within 36 hours as the first one given wasn't right. The second time I asked, I asked for the correct tracking reference # and was told that I was irritating Him and would only be allowed EMS shipping options in future.

My reply was that He need not bother changing shipping options as I have no intention of ever buying from their again.

Ringo then replied saying He doesn't need my business anyway as I only made a $40 order. He then refunded me instantly and said He would instruct the parcel carrier to return my parcel. I believe the parcel was still in their warehouse and that's why the tracking # wasn't valid as the carrier hadn't picked it up yet. If the parcel wasn't still their, then I presume I shouldn't of been refunded instantly.

I just use all other vendors in China now and have no problems. Rc711, Miracle mart, Chinese jade are all very worthy for me.

I'm sure they have plenty of good testimonials, but just don't bother emailing Ringo unless you fancy a barrage of rudeness.
Username> is offline Find More Posts by Username>
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Dec 11, 2011, 04:10 PM
Joined Nov 2005
186 Posts
I'm a little dubious of their shipping prices, I fear they may be practicing ebay tactics by making their money on excessive shipping rates. Despite this the price works out cheaper than ordering direct from the UK. I'm awaiting my first order from them after reading good reviews on the forums. Tracking says it's arrived in the country, hopefully the remaining journey goes smoothly.
remondo is offline Find More Posts by remondo
Old Dec 11, 2011, 10:10 PM
NFI
Australia, NT, Darwin
Joined Oct 2011
20 Posts
I have recently bought from there, shipped to Australia with no probs. The shipping is high but still works out to be a good deal from what we can get here. (took 2 weeks)
bigmac_71 is offline Find More Posts by bigmac_71
Old Dec 11, 2011, 10:14 PM
Owner1
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Mar 2011
345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac_71 View Post
I have recently bought from there, shipped to Australia with no probs. The shipping is high but still works out to be a good deal from what we can get here. (took 2 weeks)
I've ordered from them several times without any problems. Best prices to the U.S., even with shipping considered.

Owner1
Owner1 is offline Find More Posts by Owner1
Old Dec 11, 2011, 10:28 PM
Joined Dec 2011
33 Posts
OK thanks for all the responses.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 03:04 AM
RC Aircraft Junkie
USA, CA, Chula Vista
Joined Sep 2004
860 Posts
No problems so far. Many orders and they always use boxes instead of envelopes for parts. Great e-mail response and prices + shipping are almost always the best.
jlk69 is offline Find More Posts by jlk69
Old Dec 12, 2011, 04:12 AM
Fingers of Fish will do
Kuwait, Al Asimah, Kuwait City
Joined Oct 2011
46 Posts
Slow compared to others for me. Took them 3 days just to send it out of their dept. If you want things fast they are not the ones.
FishFingerDigits is offline Find More Posts by FishFingerDigits
Old Dec 12, 2011, 12:15 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,340 Posts
I've had good luck with them and have no problem shopping there again. Orders gets to me here in the US in 1.5weeks. So it's respectable. I have emailed them a couple of times and their service and response has been perfect thus far.
Daryoon is offline Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Dec 12, 2011, 02:53 PM
Different fly 4 different guy
Canada, BC, Salmon Arm
Joined Jan 2011
1,892 Posts
Yup - I have ordered from myrcmart as well. No problems and reasonable shipping to Canada.

Of course ymmv.

For example, some have had problems with an aliexpress seller (myself included) and vowed to never buy from aliexpress again. But like ebay, aliexpress is a collection of sellers and there will always be a few bad ones to avoid.
gordonzo is offline Find More Posts by gordonzo
Last edited by gordonzo; Dec 12, 2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: more
Old Dec 13, 2011, 03:01 PM
Ireland, Cork, Cork City
Joined Mar 2011
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by damo666 View Post
I had a real crap experience with them and prefer to shop elsewhere. Ringo, who replied, is a tosser with a real bad attitude.

I merely asked for a tracking reference # within 36 hours as the first one given wasn't right. The second time I asked, I asked for the correct tracking reference # and was told that I was irritating Him and would only be allowed EMS shipping options in future.

My reply was that He need not bother changing shipping options as I have no intention of ever buying from their again.

Ringo then replied saying He doesn't need my business anyway as I only made a $40 order. He then refunded me instantly and said He would instruct the parcel carrier to return my parcel. I believe the parcel was still in their warehouse and that's why the tracking # wasn't valid as the carrier hadn't picked it up yet. If the parcel wasn't still their, then I presume I shouldn't of been refunded instantly.

I just use all other vendors in China now and have no problems. Rc711, Miracle mart, Chinese jade are all very worthy for me.

I'm sure they have plenty of good testimonials, but just don't bother emailing Ringo unless you fancy a barrage of rudeness.
Hi
I had the same adventure with RINGO. Shipment from from the warehouse after 7-9 days!!! To Ireland about 20-25 days(few orders from myrcart). I wrote it is very slow , he sent me the same answer and canceled my order.
I'll never use their shop again.
Regards
Bodek
bodrex is offline Find More Posts by bodrex
Old Dec 13, 2011, 06:17 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2011
190 Posts
Bought from them once and wouldn't use again. There are much better suppliers around. Took nearly a week for just the order to leave the warehouse. The owners attitude stinks as well.
Purple Aki is offline Find More Posts by Purple Aki
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)