SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by geops, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 12:42 PM
Joined Jul 2011
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Relist: Walkera V450D01 FBL Brushless RTF \w 4xMGSs + 3xLiPos + more

I am selling a slightly used Walkera V450D01 Heli with all 4 digital metal gear servos (the rudder one is aluminium encased). It is in perfect condition with no crashes. The whole body and the blades are made of carbon fiber. I am letting it go because I don't have time for the hobby anymore. This is a flybarless heli and is ready to fly. It comes with a Walkera TX 2801 Pro computerized TX - the best one walkera makes. As you can see in the photos I am selling it with 3 LiPos - 2x2200mah for the heli(one is the stock lipo and the other one is a 35C Gens Ace that can be charged at 5C) and 1x2220mah LiPo for the TX instead of the 8 AA batteries. I have put deans ultra connectors on the ESC and the 2 LiPos for the heli. Everything is in original packaging and has all documentation that came with it. You will get it as a brand new ready to fly heli with extra batteries,a pitch gauge, a blade balancer, a set of training gear, original balance charger and an extra set of replacement screws for this heli. This is a really good FBL heli for the price and the 2702 RX with 3-axis gyro on it is ranked almost as high as the Align 3G. This Heli looks and feels as good as new. Buying all this new will set you back $550+. US buyers only please.

*CHRISTMAS SPECIAL* Price reduced to $370 PayPal with included shipping.
geops is offline Find More Posts by geops
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread