HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 10, 2011, 09:03 AM
For us He died, in me He lives
United States, MI, Saint Clair Shores
Joined Dec 2008
5,103 Posts
Question
Best place to order the SYMA S107G heli these days?

Hey heli folks… The wife is getting me a SYMA S107G heli for Christmas. So my question is this…

What is the best place to order one from?
I know the most popular is Amazon, or so it seems and there are places like Banggood.com, RC-Toys and websites like them.

I am also a bit spooked that I would end up with one of the knock offs so I am hoping to order from which ever source has the least chance of getting one of those vs the actual SYMA Gyro equipped original S107G.

I’ll post this in a couple other places too as I know there are at least 3 forums that this thread may be better served.

Any advice and opinions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for looking and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
jimmy
Jimmy JFlyer is online now Find More Posts by Jimmy JFlyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2011, 08:17 PM
USA, HI, Honolulu
Joined Jan 2011
63 Posts
If you're worried about knockoffs, get a blue S107 from Amazon. I've never heard about a blue knockoff. There are many yellow knockoffs, so I would avoid those.
Other good choices are one of the SYMA military helis, such as the S108G or S111G.
If you want to spend a little more, get a Helizone Firebird. Those are basically an S107 built to tighter quality control.
Tom
Spanner1751 is offline Find More Posts by Spanner1751
Old Dec 10, 2011, 09:36 PM
For us He died, in me He lives
United States, MI, Saint Clair Shores
Joined Dec 2008
5,103 Posts
Thx for the info Tom. I actually got a lot of help & guidance earlier and have ordered a red from AXHeli through Amazon. Got a wall charger too so made the $25.00 limit by 2 bucks for the free shipping.

Really pinching pennies right now so was only spending $30.00 or less. This guy is perfect. Had a Havoc 2chnl & outgrew it real quick a long while back. So this should be fun.
Just hoping I am not opening up the flood gates to bad.

Thx again for the good word & God Bless!
jimmy
Jimmy JFlyer is online now Find More Posts by Jimmy JFlyer