HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 09, 2011, 03:22 PM
I do RVP
United States, CA, Fremont
Joined Dec 2008
463 Posts
Discussion
Aurora 9 - Broken (F) and (C) Switch Handles

Hi. I've been flying with a broken handles on the two-way (F) and three-way (C) switches for quite some time now.

Can Hitec can send me the official replacement parts? I'll pay for all shipping and costs and do my own soldering. Its just a simple three wire connector with no board. It beats sending the whole radio in and losing flight time.
WEREE is offline Find More Posts by WEREE
Last edited by WEREE; Dec 09, 2011 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Typo
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2011, 04:33 PM
Joined Aug 2002
5,811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEREE View Post
Hi. I've been flying with a broken handles on the two-way (F) and three-way (C) switches for quite some time now. Can Hitec can send me the official replacement parts? I'll pay for all shipping and costs and do my own soldering. Its just a simple three wire connector with no board. It beats sending the whole radio in and losing flight time.
Email/phone direct: Hitec Warranty & Service
Note: Hitec USA only services North/South America and Canada.
All other countries see appropriate distributor for service.
• If you are from a country that is outside North and South America, please contact the
Hitec distributor in your country for service.

Alan T.
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.