HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2012, 02:21 PM
Joined Jul 2011
52 Posts
Dear PostHoleDigger,

Sorry to hear that, but we are here to help.

The original RMA issued to you was in Dec 2010, but we didn't receive your return until June 2011. Normally we do not accept any return anymore after such a long time for any reason.

But since you are a valuable customer and we appreciate you, we are allowing you an exchange for this one time, unfortunately refund is not an option.

Please let us know which identical battery you would like to exchange, thank you for your patience and support!

Sincerely,
Raiden Albert
RaidenAlbert is offline Find More Posts by RaidenAlbert
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2012, 05:30 PM
Joined Jul 2008
101 Posts
Stop telling me where, when, why... I specifically made sure that you knew that I contacted Thea regarding the faulty battery after the 30 days was over to make sure the RMA # Hobbypartz gave me was still valid. The same RMA number that I got in Dec of 2010, yes i said 2010. The same RMA number that was issued before 30 days was up, the same one. She said YES and that she would reimburse me for shipping this time. Get it through your fat head dude... I dont care if it was 10 years later.. SHE SAID YES.... Why would I send the battery back in May(not June like you said) on a lark?

Once again dealing with you deems to be getting no where and will get me no where. You just keep going back to blaming the customer.... I don't give 2 turds about you or your battery or your company anymore. Clearly you don't get it and you never will.... Just stick the battery elsewhere, I do not care. If you would like a suggestion as to where, you can PM me or email me instead of this back and forth on the forum.

I am not your "customer" anymore. Delete my account. Delete my existence. Delete me please. I know I said I would keep up until I got my money but I give up. I concede. I surrender.....
PostHoleDigger is offline Find More Posts by PostHoleDigger
Old Jan 25, 2012, 11:15 AM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,453 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostHoleDigger View Post
I know I said I would keep up until I got my money but I give up. I concede. I surrender.....
Thank you.
7oneWo1f is online now Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Old Jan 27, 2012, 07:29 PM
Rut-Roe
Canada, ON, Stouffville
Joined May 2003
151 Posts
N.American culture: " I want it NOW... right NOW.... or I am going to get throw a temper tantrum! - <sheesh>
BlueFielder is offline Find More Posts by BlueFielder
Old Jan 27, 2012, 09:56 PM
Retired in NC
USA, NC, Wilmington
Joined Sep 2010
2,084 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnotEye View Post
N.American culture: " I want it NOW... right NOW.... or I am going to get throw a temper tantrum! - <sheesh>
I would just like to see some more motors in inventory. They are, virtually, out of business. Same with so many items. I wonder what is happening?
Rich in ILM is offline Find More Posts by Rich in ILM
Old Jan 27, 2012, 10:14 PM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,244 Posts
PHD,
Forget these guys and all their affiliates.
They make you jump through hoops to get satisfaction if they mess an order up.
I order from more trusted sources.
Raiden is here for damage control...just like you stated earlier.
They all can go you know where.
Jim
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp
Old Jan 27, 2012, 10:38 PM
the right to remain silent
United States, NC, Lincolnton
Joined Jan 2011
392 Posts
where IS that Jim?
Caveman_Don is offline Find More Posts by Caveman_Don
Old Jan 27, 2012, 10:56 PM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,244 Posts
Everyone has their trusted sources.
I try to keep mine in the USA...not because of pride or anything like...even though I am proud to say I'm an American.
Everybody should be proud of the place they call home.
You shouldn't have to start a thread on a forum to get a satisfactory reply/ result from a merchant.
Jim
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp
Old Jan 28, 2012, 10:01 AM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,453 Posts
7oneWo1f is online now Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Last edited by 7oneWo1f; Mar 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 09:55 PM
Suspended Account
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Sep 2012
165 Posts
You think Hobby Putz sucks, try to get warranty replacements for Hobby Queen's so-called "2 year warranty" ESC's. Plus do a google maps search for their return shipping address and you'll be looking at a deadend alley in China!
XtalHunt is offline Find More Posts by XtalHunt
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)