Old Jan 02, 2012, 01:03 AM
Retired in NC
USA, NC, Wilmington
Joined Sep 2010
2,030 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenAlbert View Post
Hello kchen95,

Thanks for your time and help! Our IT teams are looking into the problems right now.

We really appreciate your feedback and support!

Sincerely,
RaidenAlbert
How about an update on the Tacon motors that you said would be back in stock months ago? It seems like you post a reply then never update? When are some of these motors going to be back in stock? How about some realistic dates?
Thanks!
Rich in ILM is offline Find More Posts by Rich in ILM
Last edited by Rich in ILM; Jan 02, 2012 at 05:32 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2012, 12:36 PM
Joined Jul 2011
52 Posts
Dear Rich in ILM,

We are definitely focusing on restocking our hot selling products like the Tacon and MonsterPower motors. They are in high demand because of the quality and great prices, therefore always selling out faster than we anticipated.

Please rest assured that we are making this our top priority to contact our manufacturer again, to see if we can get a new and bigger shipment soon. As soon as we hear back from them we will definitely keep our fans updated!

Thanks for your support and patience, and happy new year!

Sincerely,
RaidenAlbert
RaidenAlbert is offline Find More Posts by RaidenAlbert
Old Jan 03, 2012, 06:33 PM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by endeavor View Post
nitroplanes.com, xheli.com or any of their affiliated scam companies. I have never been treated this badly by ANY customer service and it's about time to take all the complaints people have had and bring them to the forefront!!! STOP BUYING THERE! STOP BUYING THERE! It cannot be stressed enough that these guys screw people over for a living!!! Getting authorities involved to investigate this fraudulent excuse for a company and take action is my next step!
I buy products. I don't want a friend. I try to make friends at the flying field.

In the market, I want good products cheap. Hobbypartz has that, and they also have a guy named Charlie who seems pretty decent, who works in support.
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Old Jan 04, 2012, 12:06 AM
United States, CA, Ontario
Joined Mar 2002
7,610 Posts
Ive had both good and bad deals with hobbypartz/nitro planes , but all in all , mostly good and will continue to buy from them , sorry for the guys that have had bad luck ....and im local and get to see the nitro girls .....Will they be at the ama show this weekend ?
Dennis Everett is offline Find More Posts by Dennis Everett
Old Jan 04, 2012, 12:17 AM
the right to remain silent
United States, NC, Lincolnton
Joined Jan 2011
392 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Everett View Post
Ive had both good and bad deals with hobbypartz/nitro planes , but all in all , mostly good and will continue to buy from them , sorry for the guys that have had bad luck ....and im local and get to see the nitro girls .....Will they be at the ama show this weekend ?
Isn't the point here to not have to gamble on our orders? We shouldn't have to deal with any company that provides "good AND bad" experiences, they should always be good.
I am also fond of Hobbypartz etc. but have had enough of "gambling" with orders.
Caveman_Don is offline Find More Posts by Caveman_Don
Old Jan 04, 2012, 11:32 AM
Joined Jul 2011
52 Posts
Hello,

Dennis Everett - Yes our team will surely be at the AMA show to meet with all our fans, see you there!

Caveman Don - You are absolutely correct! Our goal is to provide world class services 100% of the time. I hope your problem has been resolved. Also please don't hesitate to contact us anytime when you need help! Your feedback has helped us and all other customers tremendously.

Thank you and happy New Year!

Sincerely,
RaidenAlbert
Old Jan 04, 2012, 01:10 PM
not insane; Mom had me tested
Marietta Ga.
Joined Apr 2005
816 Posts
guess i am lucky but have never had anything but good stuff shipped to me but i have only placed about 15 orders.
hallstudio is offline Find More Posts by hallstudio
Old Jan 20, 2012, 01:05 PM View Post
PostHoleDigger
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while PostHoleDigger edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 08:07 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
589 Posts
Order Number

PostHoleDigger,
I'm sorry to hear you that you've dealt with this experience. What was your order number so we can further investigate what happened? Also, did you recently call about this situation? Thea has left are company about a year now and Sam is also currently no longer with us. We understand in the past our customer service was not up to par but we have a whole new staff and new foundation of what customer service is. Thank you for your time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostHoleDigger View Post
GTFO our thread RaidenAlbert....You come here for damage control and nothing else. Eff you and your entire outfit. You guys are low life piles of crap and deserve nothing from anyone. I will continue to tell people not to buy from you or your affiliates. I will also continue sending you BBB complaints and my personal complaints until I get my money back.... Here's the latest email I got from my complaint. Notice the cowards won't even respond? This is what you are in for if you buy from these jerks...

In the absence of any response from the company this complaint despite our two requests to them, we are closing our file on this complaint.

This unanswered complaint will become part of the information we report to the public on this company for the next three years. Should any government agency request our files on this company, your complaint will also be included.

If you have settled this complaint directly with the company, would you please email us to let us know that, as well as any other comments you might have. Your help in doing this is important to ensure that our report to the public on this company is accurate.

Thank you for using the Better Business Bureau

Original Complaint:
I was sent a defective battery and contacted them WITHIN 30 DAYS that the battery DID NOT WORK. They would not send me a new one! After I was told prior to sending the defective battery back to HobbyPartz that my RMA number was STILL GOOD, I was told that I would not be getting a new battery because my time was up. The battery I bought was bad, it was not going to get any worse waiting to be shipped back. It took me so long because I had to move and it was boxed.... I would never have sent it back if I was told I couldnít. Now i'm out shipping costs x2 times and the cost of the battery because they don't check batteries before they send them out... I paid for a battery that didnít work. I simply wanted a battery that works, and my shipping reimbursed LIKE THEA SAID!! Of course when my battery arrived at hobby partz/raiden tech, the person that handles my complaint, Thea, had been fired or they were lying that she didn't work there anymore. I was then told that my connector that I soldered to the battery would be returned and that never made it to me either. This is the most horrid company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They sell crap and don't care about their customers. They just sell it so cheap that suckers keep buying from them.
Complaint Summary
I was sent a defective battery and contacted them WITHIN 30 DAYS that the battery DID NOT WORK. They would not send me a new one!
Resolution Sought
I want a full refund of the battery that I paid for. I want my shipping cost back as well..... I want an apology from Sam, who never got back to me after sending him emails. Who never gets back to ANYONE that writes him a complaint email and who is 100% totally incompetent to be any sort of management.

Company's Response

Company's Initial Response - None Posted
Initial Response Summary

Consumer's Rebuttal

Consumer's Rebuttal - None Posted

Company's Final Response

Company's Final Response - None Posted

They have an F- rating with the BBB, isn't that enough not to buy from them?

PHD
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 20, 2012, 11:19 PM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,240 Posts
OMG...More of the same.
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp
Old Jan 23, 2012, 07:58 PM
Joined Jul 2011
52 Posts
Dear PostHoleDigger,

In the original thread our sales rep Danny is still waiting for your reply. On Jan 03 :

"The reason why we do not accept any RMA forms that long out of the warranty policy is because if we did, any customer can call in while in the warranty period, report a problem, then use the battery until it stopped working and still return the battery. I am not saying that this is the case here, but we have policies for a reason. We will help you out and allow the exchange this time. Unfortunately though, we are out of stock on that battery. Please private message me or post a reply with which other battery you would like to exchange with. Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this issue."

Please respond in your earliest conveniences. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Raiden Albert
Old Jan 24, 2012, 01:40 PM
Joined Jul 2008
101 Posts
PostHoleDigger is offline Find More Posts by PostHoleDigger
Last edited by PostHoleDigger; Jan 24, 2012 at 01:55 PM.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 01:49 PM
Joined Jul 2011
52 Posts
Dear PostHoleDigger,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately we are out of stock on that battery. Please let us know which other battery you would like to exchange with.

Sincerely,
Raiden Albert
Old Jan 24, 2012, 01:52 PM
Joined Jul 2008
101 Posts
I DID CALL AND CONTACT YOU BEFORE THE 30 DAYS. I actually was in a chat session demanding to speak to a manager and they gave me Thea...I just could not send it within that time. There is a difference!!! FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME.... I NEVER WOULD HAVE SENT THE BATTERY BACK IF THEA SAID I COULD NOT. I EXPLAINED WHY I WAS DELAYED ON SENDING THE BATTERY BACK AND SHE SAID " I will reimburse you for shipping THIS TIME and send you back a NEW battery" (RMA995056) . Nothing ever got resolved, I never got a battery and when I contacted your horrid chat team, was informed that I would not get the battery, not get the connector that i soldered on to it and that I was getting nothing.

It's the principle, not the money. You guys don't know what you are doing (but you do know what you are doing.... ripping people off). I have been around long enough to see that you change your "management" about once or twice a year. That way you can always blame it on someone else.

I won't buy for you no matter what you try to do for me now. Know that I will keep the BBB letters and email coming until i get my $31 and my connector back....

PHD
Old Jan 24, 2012, 01:57 PM
Joined Jul 2008
101 Posts
Id rather not take any more of your batteries. I can't trust you or your batteries to work how they are supposed to.. I really do not want to go through this again with you or your affiliates. I would rather just have my money back....